Building booty

Options
So my fat stores in my tummy but I want to put on weight for nice curves. More ab work outs then?

Replies

• From9five
    From9five Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You cant really spot-reduce fat...it kinda comes and goes in it own places... But you can cut down and then focus on places to build muscle (making that area bigger and/or more shapely)
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Another vote for Strong Curves.

Also when you gain, you will gain muscle and fat. After you can cut..so eat in a deficit while continuing to strength train as you were when gaining, to lose fat and retain muscle. Unfortunately ab work won't prevent fat gain when bulking in fact too much ab work especially if it is progressive can add muscle and can lead to a larger waist in some cases.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Another vote for Strong Curves.

Also when you gain, you will gain muscle and fat. After you can cut..so eat in a deficit while continuing to strength train as you were when gaining, to lose fat and retain muscle. Unfortunately ab work won't prevent fat gain when bulking in fact too much ab work especially if it is progressive can add muscle and can lead to a larger waist in some cases.[/quote]

I can vouch for that one. I do a LOT core strengthening work to be able to support the skills I want to obtain. It's definitely thickened my waist. Really developed lats have also widened my back. But if you are following a program like Strong Curves you shouldn't have to worry about that.