Looking for Support Buddies!

Options
I've started and stopped dieting more times than I can count... I've actually logged my food and exercise for a week now and don't want to lose momentum! I'm looking for weight loss buddies that interact with posts pretty regularly. I promise to do the same! Add me and let's do this together

Replies

• brebe86
    brebe86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm in the same boat and really wanting to commit and have others who are on the same page
  • EarthzAngel
    EarthzAngel Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Same
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    me too
  • Bernabrook
    Bernabrook Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    me too
  • iqnmfp
    iqnmfp Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me! I'm looking for friends that eat about the same calories as I do- 1,200-1,400.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm here daily, post food and exercise, have open diary. 56yo female w/ about 50lbs to lose.
  • alanmcj68
    alanmcj68 Posts: 68 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    feel free to add me. on everyday and need some motivation. 30lb lost 60 to go.
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I'm on keto and IF, so my food diaries often look weird.
  • fraukazi
    fraukazi Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too, i've only started 2.5 weeks ago, i'm on 1200, run (c25k), walk and do yoga for exercise.
    I'm easing myself in, so not strictly doing 1200 just yet. but then i also don't log all my walking or any yoga. My biggest challenge is snacking in the office and at home on the sofa. I would like to lose around 10-12kg by October/November
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have been working at this for over a year. It really helps to see others that are exercising and logging their food in your news feed. It really helped me at a time when I was really getting bored with the whole thing
  • samschuler727
    samschuler727 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off the MFP app for years but I'm at the point where I need to stick with it. Anyone can add me that would like someone to chat with. My first goal is to lose 15 pounds and then go from there.
  • _StacyLynn_
    _StacyLynn_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Request sent.
  • kittyfantastico66
    kittyfantastico66 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always happy to follow and support other dieters x
  • Krissylynn423
    Krissylynn423 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • awaterbuffalo
    awaterbuffalo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Would love to help out! Let’s get going!
  • HCH7
    HCH7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same here. I've been so off and on and really need to stay on this time
  • Sesquy
    Sesquy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • stephyw2001
    stephyw2001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Same here. I have my first summer off since 2015 (I've been going back to college for a degree in accounting). So I do a lot of sitting at my job, then I sat all night in classes. So now that it's summer I'm really trying to drop some weight, it's been out of control. I get discouraged and depressed often with weight loss because I have hypothyroidism, and though I'm on meds for it, it still is really difficult for me to lose any weight. :( I really need to focus on exercise, since dieting just isn't enough (though I need that too). I joined the YMCA for summer, and am hoping to really utilize the classes offered and the equipment/pool.
  • christinakuhn2011
    christinakuhn2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • mclduck
    mclduck Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same, I have logged for 1 week and don’t want to lose momentum