Special K Chips - Sour Cream & Onion.. 27 chips for 110 cals

Options
I just ate 27 chips for 110 cals! Sour cream & onion flavored.. from Special K! Lol I'm sure most of you heard or tried them but geeze.. I am addicted! It definitely helps curb my sweet tooth or when I feel like I need to binge.. has anyone had this as a snack on a daily? Hoping it's not bad!!

Replies

• smilewithkatherine
    smilewithkatherine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yum thanks for the post. I've never heard of these before, but I will be looking for them tomorrow when I shop.
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    I just posted about some similar chips the other day, but they are the Aldi brand. Only 1.39 a bag and full of deliciousness for the same calories and sodium (330 mg per serving).
  • determinedash
    determinedash Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love these! They make me feel like I'm really getting some "chips" when in reality I am just craving the salt! :)
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I JUST got down chowing on these! They are amazing!
  • swtkaylasmommy
    Options
    i love them with salsa :)
  • Jackie_Snape80
    Options
    i love them with salsa :)

This! I loove both flavors...especially with salsa! I was quite surprised at how good the sour cream and onion flavor was, though. The baked lays are sooo disappointing -__-
  • terriesin
    terriesin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just had some & I Love!! Has anyone tried the 90 calorie brownies? YUMMY!
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    EthanJeremiahsMama Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Is it okay to have these every night or so?! It seriously helps my cravings!! Thanks for the responses everyone :) I must try all your options!
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    These are delicious! I forgot about them and I havent bought them in a while, thanks for the reminder!

I like dipping them i some plain greek yogurt jazzed up with some fresh chives and garlic!