30 Day Shred - Starting May 1rst - Want to join me?

Options
124»

Replies

• Sel118
    Sel118 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to do day 1 of level 3 shred today (eeek) I'm glad to see the back of level 2 but a bit scared to see what level 3 has in store. Wish me luck!
  • shibashakeshiba
    shibashakeshiba Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing it off and on since feb 2 or 3 days a week, but for the last 11 days ive done it daily bar 2 days off, my arms have biceps and my chest seems smaller as im not popping my shirt buttons on the negative my muffin belly remains maybe that will go last as its my biggest bit , fingers crossed in the next 10 days there is more improvement
  • clover_23
    clover_23 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's awesome that you're noticing results! I'm keeping with it... Day 1 of level 3 done! Only 9 more days!!
  • shibashakeshiba
    Options
    Oh wow well done your at level 3 keep going you will get there for sure
  • Sannapadali
    Sannapadali Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in Level 3 day 2. Did not see any results yet? Any of you see results?
  • clover_23
    Options
    I've made it a point not to try to look for results yet. Haha. Well as far as comparing pictures or measurements... If I do, I'm afraid I won't want to keep going because I don't necessarily notice anything different just looking in the mirror.

This level 3 is tough on legs. Mine are burning! Lol
  • shibashakeshiba
    Options
    First thing i noticed was my arms and back were really toned after 12 weeks of doing this ( im only doing 3 days a week) ive lost 3 and half inches off my waist no weight loss though
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I haven’t lost much weight either, mainly inches. It does bother me a little, but I try to think of how much more defined certain places will be once I lose the rest of the weight.

I’ve been pretty inconsistent since starting Lvl 2. I might just finish out the month with it, and start fresh at Lvl 1 and not do as much modified, as well as upping my dumbbells to 5 lbs.
  • shibashakeshiba
    Options
    Thats what i did i lagged at only doing a couple of days a week, so i started from scratch and did 12 days constant, the thing i noticed was my endurance was much better, keep going everyone if it takes months so be it, your body will thank you for it eventually.
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Thats what i did i lagged at only doing a couple of days a week, so i started from scratch and did 12 days constant, the thing i noticed was my endurance was much better, keep going everyone if it takes months so be it, your body will thank you for it eventually.

I definitely notice a change in my endurance and stamina. Which I’ll take even if there’s no weight loss :)
  • Rabbit91476
    Rabbit91476 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Doing one my self. 16/8 fast. 1850-1950 calories. Calisthenics/Tabata 3 days a week I’m down 10# since April 10th. Going for 5 more before bbq season
  • _cleptokitten_
    _cleptokitten_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im super late to this but i have been doing the 30 day shred level one all this month and today i started level 2! I wanna stay on track and thought i would join this discussion to help keep my motivation up :smile:
  • _cleptokitten_
    _cleptokitten_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    First thing i noticed was my arms and back were really toned after 12 weeks of doing this ( im only doing 3 days a week) ive lost 3 and half inches off my waist no weight loss though

when the scale doesnt move but you are toning up that means youre building muscle while youre losing fat, thats great!
  • chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just started yesterday and it was so hard. I hope in a few days it gets easier
  • clover_23
    Options
    Only three days left!
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - Great job on doing the 30day Shred... I run a group that would love to have you guys in it with us... We welcome all fitness programs and I would love to get some of our members going on a 30day shred. Stop in and check it out - if you think you might like it, join us, we'd love to have you!

Fat2Fit - Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

• clover_23
    Options
    All done! Woot. That's the very first time I've finished the 30 day shred. I'll take measurements in the morning, since I exercised late. Hoping to see some progress!! How's everyone else doing?
  • clover_23
    Options
    clover_23 wrote: »
    Finished day 1.
    My starting stats are 5'7 163 lbs
    Waist-31 inches
    Hips- 41.75
    Bust- 40.5
    Thighs- 24.5

I only took a few 5 second breaks :P

So I don't see any changes by looking at pictures, but my new measurements are
    160lbs-starting was actually 164, must have mistyped.
    Waist- 29.5 inches
    Hips- 40.25
    Bust- 38.5
    Thighs- 23.5

So as long as I measured the same, I made some progress! Now on to the next challenge :)
  • jjjs5
    jjjs5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I will try once more. I finally finished my MBA and far more free time now.