Keto friends!

Options
efriling
efriling Posts: 58 Member
Hey MFP’s! I’ve been gone for quite some time, but I’m back & adopting the Keto life. I’d love to have guidance & support in this new WOE as well as new friends to recipe-swap and trouble shoot with. Feel free to add me, I’d love to travel this road with plenty of friends by my side!

Replies

• tricia391
    tricia391 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in the Keto woe. I have done tons of research. I just had bariatric surgery on May 22nd. I found a fb bariketo group. I only thing is they advise me to be 8wks post op to join their program. I'm only on a full liquid diet. But I do plan on try to follow that bariketo plan when I can. Best wishes on your journey. I am new to MFP. But it is time for a change.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I love Keto! I’ll never go back to the original WOE
  • MrSouthSide
    MrSouthSide Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm about to go on keto. Any recommendations? I've done quite a bit of reading on it I know you have to up your water/salt intake to avoid the keto flu. Any other suggestions? As a practical matter, how strictly do you have to follow the WOE after you achieve ketosis? Do you have to be that guy/woman who can't get pizza because they're on some diet?