Replies

• lagina19871
    lagina19871 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm not too old I'm 31 but I really young at heart add me lol
  • cba2tired
    cba2tired Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting on here, aiming for keto, realistically doing paleo at the moment. I'm 22, feel free to add! :blush:
  • abby95curtis
    abby95curtis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm am just now starting with the app today. I recently graduated college with a nursing degree... but nursing school is stressful and I gained about 40 pounds. (Eeeeeek) It's time for me to get my life together and be a good example to patients I see every day.
  • iqnmfp
    iqnmfp Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25. Looking to lose some weight, please feel free to add me! I eat about 1,400 calories a day!
  • 39andfat
    39andfat Posts: 144 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Too old ha
  • kissmynivarna
    kissmynivarna Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi there I’m from England and my name is Vienna o:) I’m 24 years old and I’m studying fashion. I’d love to hell annnnyone reach there goals and I’ll try be your personal cheerleader B)
  • raws0ul
    raws0ul Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    19, English major and yoga enthusiast. All about the gains! Any advice is welcomed so add me:)
  • markstraub97
    markstraub97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm 20 and I want to lose 70 pounds
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 26 senior in college, lost 105 pounds trying to lose 45 to 50 more!
  • pilarslayer
    pilarslayer Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! I'm 22 and a grad student. im currently working on losing another 10-15lbs for a small goal this summer. feel free to add me.
  • julk188
    julk188 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I´m 19 and starting university this fall, wanna loose about 20-25 pounds! Feel free to add me:) looking for some more friends
  • Briiano13
    Briiano13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm 19, Jamaican and working. It's my 3rd day on MFP and my 2nd week with intentional efforts to gain weight.

For 5+ years of knowing myself, I've been at 110 lbs. I wanna see what I'd look like with a couple pounds on my body. I'm open to having someone to hold me accountable or just to chat away.
  • cwebster509
    cwebster509 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im 22! Add me
  • Iwltwowoa
    Iwltwowoa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sending an invite!
  • Hapoo2211
    Hapoo2211 Posts: 10 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    :) new here too! Add me! Love to have some support!
  • ServeJesus2008
    ServeJesus2008 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Im 30 looking for friends who dont care that I am a Christian and on here for fitness and gaining muscles. Feel free to add me.
  • rippedkit
    rippedkit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Haha! fun seeing a group forming of people of my age. 19yo and looking for gaining weight/muscle and fitness motivation. Hit meeeeeh up :)
  • babypiranha
    babypiranha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 25, a mom to a baby girl, student, and full time employee. I gained 50 lbs through my pregnancy (from 130 to 180) and am on the journey to lose it all.