Options
2»

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    MJsStory wrote: »
    Can I join for June as well?
    @MJsStory To register you need to post a message into the registration thread ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10645871/march-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

1. Enter your information in the message as follows:

Username: (Your MFP username)
    Weigh in day: (The day you weigh in each week.)
    Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, May 20 - Sat, May 26)

Look forward to seeing you there.

Still room for more.

Registration closes May 26 (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.

• anita7164
    anita7164 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • catherinrose4
    catherinrose4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • AB0215
    Options
    @catherinrose4 You can still register!!

To register you need to post a message into the registration thread ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10645871/march-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, May 20 - Sat, May 26)

Still room for more.

Registration closes May 26 (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.

• jia450
    jia450 Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I wanna join

Username: jia450
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Starting Weight: 81.7kg
  • MJsStory
    MJsStory Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    MJsStory wrote: »
    Can I join for June as well?
    @MJsStory To register you need to post a message into the registration thread ( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10645871/march-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

Still room for more.

I went to the link provided and the discussion is already closed. This also says for March. Is this the correct link?
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I couldn’t post a reply in the link to register. :(
  • AB0215
    edited May 2018
    Options
    To register you need to post a message into the registration thread https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10668888/june-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest

Still room for more.

• AB0215
    Options
    To register you need to post a message into the registration thread https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10668888/june-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest

Still room for more.

There's a few hours left!!

• AB0215
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @dnunny70 jia450 You have been allocated to teams. Please check the registrations thread.

JUNE REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.

Please check back next month!!
  • beginforthelasttime16
    beginforthelasttime16 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    darn it! I was hoping they were still open :(
  • Remedyme40
    Remedyme40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!!!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member