Really need some accountability buddies!

Options
I have been stalled out for years and I know exactly what I need to do to get healthier, but then I get lazy. I’m in desperate need of some accountability buddies to connect with at least a few times a week here or on Facebook.

I am 43 years old, currently living in Japan and I want to lose 70lbs.

Let me know if you want to connect to help each other stay motivated!

Replies

• Klmom123
    Klmom123 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I’ve been Yo-yo ing with the same 10-15 pounds for the last ten years. I’m 46 , a vegetarian, working mom with a million excuses . So I’m back and determined to get the weight off and keep it off !!
  • DrizztGirl82
    DrizztGirl82 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am pretty active with posting things here. Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    56yo working woman, have 50+ lbs to lose. Open food and exercise diary. Losing 2lbs/wk on 1400 daily calories. Feel free to add me.
  • KMom0501
    KMom0501 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! I log everyday. I have about 50 Lb to lose. Slow and steady. Would love to help motivate
  • collteach328
    collteach328 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I’ve added you! I changed up my macros yesterday to be sure I’m not so carb heavy. We shall see how it goes.
  • tricie_girl
    tricie_girl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too need accountability buddies and would love to connect. Need to lost 30 lbs.
  • andrewfouchier87
    andrewfouchier87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, currently at home with a broken leg, I can offer support and motivation :)
  • faaithh_anne
    faaithh_anne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'd love if you added me! I have some changes to my body is love to make over the next few years and a terrible love for mug cakes
  • Lupitude
    Lupitude Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need motivation and accountability with others as well. Thanks!
  • DonutBelly
    DonutBelly Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Please add me :)
  • FranklinCurie
    FranklinCurie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too , I don't talk to anyone in my life about this , only with people here .
  • katzme0w
    katzme0w Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am attempting to do a modified Keto/HFLC diet and I’m going to need a lot of buddies to help keep me accountable! I’ve always eaten a ton of carbs so it’s going to be a challenge. I am getting married in 4 months and want to get healthy and in shape. I’m also breastfeeding my 9 month old.
  • PurelyAmy
    PurelyAmy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me too Please!

26 Y/O. Vegan - I can train 3 half hours a week but want more support. Feel free to add me! (Will add all above me)
  • shnell25
    shnell25 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for accountability partners too. I need to lose 39 pounds. Please add me!
  • kerry1920
    kerry1920 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm new to keto. I've been on it a week. I'm so sick of chicken! Lol. I found this while looking for practical recipes. I also don't talk to friends or family about weight loss so the idea of being part of a group of like-minded individuals is encouraging. Please add me also! 45yo I have A LOT of weight to lose but I've decided to start with 50lbs.
  • lindsayidler
    lindsayidler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can use some support too! Been logging in for over 100 days but my feed is getting lonely. Feel free to add me!
  • hengelo66
    hengelo66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes I need some accountability too! I've lost a little weight but keep gaining and losing the same 5lbs and need to get my head back into the game.
  • _StacyLynn_
    _StacyLynn_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m looking for accountability, motivation and support as well. Feel free to add me!
  • Krissylynn423
    Krissylynn423 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and like to help/recieve help with motivation and accountability. Feel free to add me