Skinny Love

Options
Hey all!

So, I've been on MFP for less than a week, but so far I LOVE it! I've tracked all food and most exercise everyday, and I feel like it's really helped to keep me motivated. The only thing I could see improving my weight loss journey is some more friends :) The ones I have now are so motivational, and help to keep me on track - I'd love to have even more doing the same thing! I'll be sure to help you in return. The more the merrier!

ADD ME!

Replies

• mrmurfman
    Options
    added
  • Cmon78
    Cmon78 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    added :o)
  • tlwicklund
    Options
    motivators/support is always helpful, feel free to add me :)
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I try to post comments most days, but when I have a long or hard day, I do not get to comment. But I love to support and motivate, as well as be supported and motivated.
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    adding:) add me too
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    love new friends
  • jhoney8
    jhoney8 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I think friends help a lot. Looking at what other people eat and do for exercise is inspiring, plus seeing them kick butt reminds me that I need to get up and move. :)

After seeing real results after a few months of MFP, several of my friends and family joined too. Slowly though, they all started losing motivation and don't log anymore. Having this community is invaluable because everyone here is so helpful and there's always someone who has/is going through similar struggles and successes. Good luck!
  • dawnmichelea
    dawnmichelea Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I also started in the 150's. Now I'm at 138 and loving it! Hoping to get to 130! (5' 8) The MFP community has been AMAZING, and such a great help!
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Bon Iver reference? :)
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me (goes for everyone on this page) I dlove more support and like to dish out some to others too! x