I HAVE HALVED MY BOOBIES NSV

Options
BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
I am sooo happy that my boobs are shrinking!

They used to be a 22G and weighed 5 kilos each (yes weird I know the dr made me weigh them so we could talk about options).
I got fitted about a month ago and was told that I am a 22DD and now they are way too big! And the dr made me weigh them again yesterday and they only weigh 2.2kilos each now! I HAVE LOST MORE THAN HALF OF THEM WOOHOO! Less back pain ftw!

Replies

• methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    way to go! That is an awesome NSV!!!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    1. Congrats!

2. I kept thinking of 'Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story' when you said "halved" and it made my boobs hurt thinking about being halved with a machete. :laugh:
  • Amairee
    Amairee Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you realize how much this can improve exercise ability and overall health. So great!
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    LOL! :D

I was at the dr cos I wanted a boob job, but after I lose all this weight who knows what size I will end up as.
    Although in year 6 in a size 8 I was a DD so who knows?
  • rachshore
    Options
    that is great! I have the same problem with mine I was a DD in 6th grade too. are you doing something to make that happen or just losing weight in general?
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    that is great! I have the same problem with mine I was a DD in 6th grade too. are you doing something to make that happen or just losing weight in general?

Nope just eating healthy and getting my *kitten* whooped by Jillian.
    I still have around 25/30 kilos to lose though so hoping it starts coming off from other places soon too :)
    Hopefully they can stop nearly wacking me in the face when I run, I'm sure that that is a sight for sore eyes ;)
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing that they're shrinking naturally! I had to get mine reduced >:( The doctor said it was too much heavy/thick tissue that wouldn't go away even with a significant weight loss.

Keep up the good work girl!
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    awesome
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! It's always nice to see it come off of anywhere, even the boobies!

I lost half of my boobage when I was running, lifting weights, but then I got pregnant and got all of it back. lol I was falling out of a D cup bra. I was a comfy C, and now I'm threatening to bulge out of DD's. I seriously hope my boobs don't get too big when my milk comes in. I was almost an F when that happened with my 2nd child. lol
  • Quarantined
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I'm so envious!
    That's something I really really really want to happen to me! I'm an F-cup and hate it! I had DD's by age 12, but I'm really hoping they shrink away. A C-cup would be ideal!
  • rocky282
    rocky282 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That's so funny, by my third child the F didn't fit. I have high hopes that the Dr. will approve a reduction and that this weight loss will help them be smaller, but much like many of you I was a D in 7th grade and I only weighed 125lbs. at 125.lbs in college I fell out of a DD and refused to buy larger. I know men like them (and some women) But I think it would be so sweet to be a C or even a full B for a while. I can only imagine the difference in posture and ability to do things. :) You are doing a WONDERFUL job!!!
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thats great! I am 5 feet and 36DD so this gives me hope I can do something about them without surgery! I am doing a lot of pec and arm weights at the gym to help get them down
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Ellie--Nice! WTG! Have you tried the Enell Sports Bra? It's worked really well for me--it's made esp. for large busted women like us for high impact activity. I need a new one now b/c mine have shrunk a little too! Hazzah! But it's worked really well for me.
    [link]http://www.enell.com/index.php[/link]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!