Waffle House

Options
I'm going out to lunch with my mom at Waffle House today. Does anybody know of any food that's healthy there?

Replies

• Brittany1979
    Brittany1979 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm going out to lunch with my mom at Waffle House today. Does anybody know of any food that's healthy there?
  • abbylove08
    Options
    you could get their light waffle with no butter and use their sugar free syrup. that's usually what i do. the waffle tastes the same. im not sure if it's any "lighter" because they dont provide nutritional info, but the SF syrup is about 35 cals for 1/4 cup.

you could also always go for eggs and toast?

hope this helps!
  • usmdancer88
    Options
    usually restaurants have the nutrition info for their menus on their website, however i just checked and waffle house doesn't! i'm not sure if they have a healthy slection, a lot of times restaurants do have select items for the healthy eater, i know ihop does...but maybe you could ask the waiter what would be a healthier choice...i know eggs are good, so maybe a veg. omelette? or just limit your fixings on whatever it is that you order and just ask for it on the side so that you can dress your food with the right proportions!
  • Brittany1979
    Brittany1979 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
    I think I will go for eggs and toast.