your weigh in day!!!

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Whats your weigh in day? Mine is now Sunday (since Monday is my off day from the gym)

I weighed in this morning and I am down 3lbs from last Sunday woot woot-

So when do you weigh in and did you see results

(Im happy to know that hitting my goal of burning a min of 3500 calories at the gym paid off I actually burned 5,000+ calories this week) Plus I did awesome on my eating all week and weekend--

So how did you do?

Replies

• mrsyac2
    Whats your weigh in day? Mine is now Sunday (since Monday is my off day from the gym)

I weighed in this morning and I am down 3lbs from last Sunday woot woot-

So when do you weigh in and did you see results

(Im happy to know that hitting my goal of burning a min of 3500 calories at the gym paid off I actually burned 5,000+ calories this week) Plus I did awesome on my eating all week and weekend--

So how did you do?
  • Aril
    Aril Posts: 66
    my weight in day is Monday, but i also notice if i weight in the evening i'm almost always 4 pounds heavier then when i weight in the morning... is this normal?

btw, congrats on hitting your goal! now i cant wait to start mine, the project is ending this month end and i really need to hit the gym badly
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    I weight in on Mondays, but I was in the Valentine's challenge so I weighed in Yesterday.

I lost 5lbs. this week!:happy: :happy: :happy: :noway: :happy:

I was very happy.

However, Monday may show something different because I don't not go to the gym on the weekends usually.

I burned 3000 calories last week. I went to the gym 4 days in a row. :happy:

AS FAR AS GAINING WEIGHT During the day is very normal. Water, what you have eaten are all a factor.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Kathy
  • I weigh on Friday mornings since I usually have my "cheat" meal on Friday nights. Besides, I struggle most on the weekends and that gives me a few days to re-focus and get on track before I weigh...
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Congrats to all of you with success ...and stick with it to anyone struggling.....my weigh in day is Mondays but I cheat and weigh in whenever I feel an urge..lol..last night my scale said 5lbs down since Monday.....we shall see what tomorrow Mornings prediction is.
  • helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Well, it won't be today given the fact that I overindulged a bit last night with wine, food and chocolates :explode: It's my birthday next weekend too, so I have a feeling there will be a repeat performance.. I think I should put off weigh ins for a few weeks :drinker: :laugh:
  • My weigh in day is Sunday. I picked Sunday because it engourages me to stay true to myself on the weekends as well as all week long. I lost 5 pounds this week. Woot woot...So happy for the great results. I am down a total of 18 pounds now. I have a long long way to go to reach my goal, but look forward to all the little milestones along the way. I can't wait to buy myself a pair of jeans the next size down...which will be soon because the ones I put on today are really getting quite baggy. Oh my...a reason to shop!
  • mrsyac2
    My weigh in day is Sunday. I picked Sunday because it engourages me to stay true to myself on the weekends as well as all week long. I lost 5 pounds this week. Woot woot...So happy for the great results. I am down a total of 18 pounds now. I have a long long way to go to reach my goal, but look forward to all the little milestones along the way. I can't wait to buy myself a pair of jeans the next size down...which will be soon because the ones I put on today are really getting quite baggy. Oh my...a reason to shop!
    5lbs thats great- keep up the good work. I love shopping- When I told my husband that I wanted to finish losing the rest of my weight he was like great more money you will spend lol- I said yup your right lol
  • Tailea
    Tailea Posts: 84 Member
    I just started here four days ago and haven't been able to have a good day since, so I've decided TODAY MUST BE THE DAY THAT I STOP MAKING EXCUSES.

I guess this makes my weigh in day Sunday!
  • My weigh-in day is Wednesday, since that's when I signed up for MyFitnessPal. :tongue: I'm not done with my first week yet, and I'm hoping to see some results come next Wednesday morning. :smile:
  • mrsyac2
    I just started here four days ago and haven't been able to have a good day since, so I've decided TODAY MUST BE THE DAY THAT I STOP MAKING EXCUSES.

Its hard to get motivated sometimes trust me I know I had to re-lose weight I already loss because I got un motivated and the scale started creeping back up (7lbs actually) and even with that I still wasnt doing what I was supposed to- But I couldn't let it go up anymore-

I had so many today is going to be the day and yeah it was the day but I didn't stick with it until I finally found something that motivates me- Now I finally re-loss those 7lbs and I can start back at working on my goal.

My main problem isnt eating its working out.
  • mrsyac2

sorry double post
  • Wow, you are kicking butt at the gym, good for you! Yesterday was my official start date and my official weigh in day is going to Monday.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    I weigh in on Saturday mornings - because it's the day I get to sleep the latest and I seem to have better results when I sleep in.
  • mrsyac2
    Wow, you are kicking butt at the gym, good for you! Yesterday was my official start date and my official weigh in day is going to Monday.

Thanks- I like going to the gym alot and I really enjoy watching the calories burned on my HRM go up my goal is to burn 10 calories a minute- I also like to set daily goals of burning 600-700 calories but nothing lower than 500 calories burned
  • My "weigh in day" in sunday. I pick sunday because it's the beginning of the week and a chance for a new start. If I didn't lose any weight that last week I just tell myself that's its okay, I have a whole new week to make up for it. If on the other hand I did lose weight, YAY! GO ME! And it gives me a happy boost and lift to keep on track for the rest of the day. So I guess sunday's like my 'pump up day' or 'de-stress and move on day'. Today, this sunday, I lost weight. It's a YAY! GO ME! pump up sunday :bigsmile:
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    I don't know if this is a good thing or not but I weigh myself everyday and so I change my pounds lost daily. My weight doesn't change that dramatically each day so I find that if I'm up .2 pounds or whatever I doesn't bother me. I think I need the constant motivation I get from seeing the numbers drop daily.
  • mrsyac2
    I don't know if this is a good thing or not but I weigh myself everyday and so I change my pounds lost daily. My weight doesn't change that dramatically each day so I find that if I'm up .2 pounds or whatever I doesn't bother me. I think I need the constant motivation I get from seeing the numbers drop daily.

i weigh myself daily soley for myself but I only log my weight once a week- because your weight flucuates daily.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    I weigh myself on monday mornings here.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I always weighed in on Thursday's. It happened to be when the day I started my new lifestyle but I really liked that day because weekends were usually the time I would eat something out of the norm, (higher sodium, etc) and I felt like it gave me a few days to get back to my normal way of eating before weighing.

I don't know. It worked for me!! :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.