Hi :)

Options
I just set up my account yesterday. My boyfriend's dietician gave him the name of this website and I think it is great!! I am one of those people who have gained weight and lost weight....the cycle. My boyfriend and I are doing it together....the healthier meals, going to the gym together and most importantly motivating each other. My 30th birthday is May 23rd, and I want to look and feel good for my party. I know I won't have lost all 65 pounds I am wanting to lose by that point, but I will be well on my way I hope.

Replies

• MarciMarie23
    Options
    I just set up my account yesterday. My boyfriend's dietician gave him the name of this website and I think it is great!! I am one of those people who have gained weight and lost weight....the cycle. My boyfriend and I are doing it together....the healthier meals, going to the gym together and most importantly motivating each other. My 30th birthday is May 23rd, and I want to look and feel good for my party. I know I won't have lost all 65 pounds I am wanting to lose by that point, but I will be well on my way I hope.
  • TexasLaneys
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats to you and your boyfriend for making a commitment for better health together. My son turns 30 on May 11th and he is working out to.

Craig
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP glad you joined!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this website, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive and helpful, and everyone here is so nice. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.