Need working out buddies

Options
Hello!!

My name's Diana and I'm gonna turn 21 in June and I plan on losing at least 30 kilos by 1st of September!

I've been into sports as a kid and I've done plenty of research all the years I tried to lose weight (that I've gained after stopping the sports and focusing on school and life) so I just need someone to talk to and encourage each other to continue with our goals.

I'm also extremely picky and boring when it comes to food so I'd love to share/hear some tips and tricks!

Replies

• fuzzy_l0gic
    fuzzy_l0gic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I’m super picky too. So when I was planning my nutrition, I looked at ways to shave calories but still eating things I like. One of my favorites is when I make tacos. Instead of beef or pork, I’d make chicken. And instead of flour tortillas, I’d use corn tortillas or just rice. Those 2 tricks would help me shave a few hundred calories off each taco night.
    Good luck
  • ankurreborn
    ankurreborn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, we have similar goals. I'm 87 kgs right now, looking to lose around 25 kgs. Going to start insanity workout. But need somebody to keep accountability. Let me know if you're interested
  • Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    What type of workout are you looking for?
  • DianaDeve
    DianaDeve Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    As of now I lift weights because that's what I love the most. I managed to make cardio less boring by going on a ride with my bike every morning for at least 30 minutes and walking from home to work and back!
  • ankurreborn
    ankurreborn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you. I started running today. 4kms. Hoping to do it everyday. :smiley: