NSV!! finally :)

Options
katep2492
katep2492 Posts: 81 Member
This is my first NSV! it's been a long time coming but I finally got rid of all my size 20's! okay so I have not been a size 20 in 4 years but I have been holding on to all my clothes from then because I was so afraid I would go back there, but finally I have kicked myself in the butt and told myself I'm never going back there, my size is going no where but down. I am no longer being a 'fat clothes' hoarder every size I go down that size is being taken from my closet and leaving my house! :)

Replies

• Chr1st1ine
    Chr1st1ine Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic NSV!!
  • glendeb
    glendeb Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Isn't it a great feeling to finally say goodbye to those bigger sizes?!
  • AZKAOZ
    AZKAOZ Posts: 35
    Options
    kEEP IT UP! :p
  • WendyHJ
    WendyHJ Posts: 60
    Options
    Take your old clothes to a consignment shop and then get new-to-you clothes with your credit!
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! Congrats on finally doing it! It has too be a great motivator to keep going!

Take your old clothes to a consignment shop and then get new-to-you clothes with your credit!
    I need to get rid of some stuff, I was thinking the same thing! Maybe I can trade all my baggy work pants and get some new ones to show off my shrinking booty!!! hehe
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!