How is watching MFP videos of fatting recipes good for weight loss

Options
I was in the community forum and MFP has a video up of recipes. I am watching as they add 8 oz of cream cheese, a whole stick of butter a cup of mini chocolate chips and 2.5 tablespoons of vanilla and a pinch of salt blend it all up and show it being dipped with crackers. Humm.... that recipe has enough fat in it to blow your diet for a month. Love Cream Cheese and love butter but no way am I eating that and still losing weight. Ya think the might want to put some healthy recipies on there for the folks on her that are serious about losing weight. LOL -43 pounds and working on more. Oh I get it those are what you should not eat recipes LOL

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I think those videos are ads... not from MFP.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    <====== almost just touched.... ohh I mean it sounds BAADDD!! REAL BAD! LOL Bad Psychod787... BAD psychod787..... I had to swat my own nose with a rolled up newspaper! See what you did!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    You'd be surprised what you can fit into a diet. In the last 3 days I have had sweet and sour chicken (fried), a 7 topping pizza, potato chips, and a candy bar. It all fit in my calorie budget with no problems.
  • doittoitgirl
    doittoitgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    So don't make it. Lots of people manage to fit indulgences into their calorie plan and lose weight. It doesn't have to be ALL kale smoothies and salad and poached chicken with broccoli.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I have eaten that, also pizza, burgers, fries, wings, fried chicken, and a whole host of other foods, and still lost weight.