Sober

Options
Stopped drinking and now eat more on an evening so thighs are more wobbly, need to get the gains bug back to have a new focus. Going to take a *kitten* load self discipline which is something I struggle with due to emotional eating

Replies

• DogMom85
    DogMom85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting sober! That is a huge accomplishment. I know that quitting something like drinking can lead to other unhealthy habits. Good luck on your journey!
  • hellonearth2018
    hellonearth2018 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Mate, if you can kick alcohol to the curb, I have full faith that you'll get on top of the weight! Congrats x
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I though giving up alcohol would be the death of fun, its liberating.
  • hellonearth2018
    Options
    Cheers guys. Weekend gone was challenging but really proud of myself for sticking to it. Joined my local gym and had first session today. Start new addiction:)
  • MyFreakingNameIsScott
    MyFreakingNameIsScott Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    As an MFP member, Congratulations! As the son of an alcoholic, Thank You! Your last sentence took the words right out of my mouth. Life is all about creating habits. I know the first step isn’t easy and the subsequent steps can be equally difficult. Fight on and good luck.
  • hellonearth2018
    Options
    Thank you