Jillian M. - BFBM

Options
Hy everybody:) I just started doing Banish fat boost metabolism and having problem logging it... I logged it as aerobic but I don't think that's correct... I would like to hear from someone who is/was doing it how do you log it, what is your experience with it, any progress etc.... :)

Replies

• bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hy everybody:) I just started doing Banish fat boost metabolism and having problem logging it... I logged it as aerobic but I don't think that's correct... I would like to hear from someone who is/was doing it how do you log it, what is your experience with it, any progress etc.... :)

Hi Ronjaa, I have this one too, as well as her 30 day shred and no more trouble zones - unsure how to log any of them so I would also like to know :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I have one of hers that I log as circuit training :)
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Most people who don't have HRM's log 30DS as circuit training :-)

BFBM, i'm not sure as i've never done it! I'm sure someone else can enlighten us though...
  • jaybee25
    jaybee25 Posts: 117
    Options
    I logged it as circuit as your still using your own body weight as resistance :) hope it helps but I dont have a hrm so guess it as that
  • ronjaa
    ronjaa Posts: 65
    Options
    I log 30ds as circuit training too.. but really don't know how to log bfbm :/
    It would be great if someone who's doing it with HRM can tell us are the burned calories after bfbm similar to circuit???
  • ronjaa
    Options
    anyone??? :((((
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I don't have a heart rate monitor. I log it as circuit training, because that is what it is.
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have this workout and use my HRM while doing the workout...

I burn on average 350 calories/per workout. I get a really good workout out of it.

I log it as circuit training...
  • ronjaa
    Options
    thank you everyone for your help:)
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I have this too and I'm not sure how to log it either.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    When I was doing this routine, I would burn c. 550 kcals with my hrm. I've just checked this against the Mfp database for circuit training and that would log it as 440, so, take whatever you want from that! I hope it answered your question.
  • ronjaa
    Options
    circuit training:) ok, hope it will show results:)
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Yes, I think I'm getting the hang of this now. Thanks everyone for your assistance!