There's a new girl in town...

Options
A 33 girl who wants to let go all those fat years behind her and wants to start loving her body.
I know it won't be easy but for the first time I've included sport in my diet and I must confess that I love i when I can do more abs each day without pain!!
So let's get started for this long, long adventure.....

Replies

• Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being here! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like some motivating!
  • whitesquirrel
    Options
    Am starting a similar adventure and it's good to know that there are so many others working to similar goals too. Good luck! :)
  • HappyHan1
    HappyHan1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just signed up today too, this site is great! Although I chose to put in food from my food diary over the last week - takes a long time to do it all in one go. I've just got the iPhone app so hopefully that will make it less of a chore and I can add things as I go.

I know what you mean about the exercise. I've never really done it before but I started jogging a few weeks ago and I'm really loving it. Even before I started losing weight I would look in the mirror and be convinced that my stomach was a little flatter - guess it's all of those positive endorphins!

Good luck and keep it up.
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best town in the world (MFP) :-) Enjoy the Journey :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    A 33 girl who wants to let go all those fat years behind her and wants to start loving her body.
    I know it won't be easy but for the first time I've included sport in my diet and I must confess that I love i when I can do more abs each day without pain!!
    So let's get started for this long, long adventure.....
    Welcome aboard!
  • palsluoma
    Options
    welcome. I have only been here for less than a week. But I am one of those people who think exercise is a 4 letter word. I know I have to figure out how to get it in...but at the moment, I am focusing on the food part of all of this! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!