fat burning workout on ea sports active 2. help

I'm so bored of sports active 2 I could cry! I can't afford the gym or fancy classes though so I have to do it.

Buying just dance 2 next week so maybe it'll break my routine a bit.

What I want is a good fat burning daily workout for SA2.
20-30 mins is all I can cope with, without wanting to quit. If you use it, what workout do you do?

Replies

• MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    I made a custom workout with all my favourite exercises in it. If you're looking for something else which is short try Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.
  • Think of me I can only walk I can't even run yet, so I know how boring it is, do you have a friend that could join in with you and make it fun, join the library as they have DVDs you could do that and if there is one you want they can order them for you and it's free... I heard that the best time to do exercise is in the afternoon when the body is at peak strength.
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Go to to BodyRock.tv and she will blow your mind. New fun fat burning workouts. Videos to show you how to do the workouts and she is always changing it up.YOu can do them anywhere
  • yamdad
    yamdad Posts: 17 Member
    I got bored with ea active 2 after doing the 9 week challenge a 2nd time. Well more like i felt it was more legs legs legs than anything. On the ea active web site there is a guy who made a routine to mix it up cause he felt the same. Its a great workout."
  • SpeedBump1
    SpeedBump1 Posts: 74 Member
    I agree, customize several routines. Try naming them something that will help psych you out. Something like 20 lb goal or size (whatever your goal pant size is). If there's a Planet Fitness in your area. There's a $10.00 a month no contract agreement. I spent over $10.00 a month buying unhealthy things to eat, I can splurge $10.00 a month on getting myself healthy. When I look at it in that way, it isn't bad at all.
  • haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Thanks. A lot of people are doing 30DS. I might get it. I'll try bodyrocktv. Thank you!

Marion, need a dvd player lol ill get a cheap one