Camp Gladiator Total Transformation

Options
toniray
toniray Posts: 1 Member
Tomorrow is the official start of Camp Gladiator's Total Transformation, and I my goal is to stay nutrition focused. I have a love-hate relationship with food. If there is anyone else participating in TT, let's motivate each other. :)

Replies

• Fit4meA
    Fit4meA Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am going to try to make sure that I log everyday! This will be my first Total Transformation camp, but I did do one camp back in January.
  • avgonz
    avgonz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not sure I'll make it through but I'm gonna give it my best! I have my boyfriend supporting me by going with me!
  • roxymedrano
    roxymedrano Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's been challenging and it's only day one for Total Transformation. I've been doing CG camps since Feb this year I'm loving the work outs but I also have a love hate relationship with food "I hate that I love it so much" it's the eating healthier that's been hard for me but I'm CGStrong and I Choose Change ;)
  • Pumpitusa
    Pumpitusa Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    How do I join? Are there any special instructions or rules?
  • lauraruiz12052015
    lauraruiz12052015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today was a real struggle to get my pie chart looking just right, didn't get where it needs to be at the 50%25%25% just yet but tomorrow is another day! Go CG! Better together!!
  • pgreen52
    pgreen52 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lookin forward to this new blog sight to help stay focused
  • lindzgayle
    lindzgayle Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm doing FIT this month too! Need the accountability!
  • lindzgayle
    Options
    Pumpitusa wrote: »
    How do I join? Are there any special instructions or rules?

Hi PumpIt, are you familiar with CG? Pm me if you want, I can explain a little about it.
  • eatforpeace
    eatforpeace Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is my first round of CG TT. So far, I have attended last Friday's regular workout, the Saturday group workout, and the Monday morning workout. Friday and Saturday, I got my *kitten* handed to me. :D This morning, I had a better round (possibly because I went to the 6 am class when the Texas heat had not yet set in).
    I am really loving the accountability. What a brilliant model.

So what are your goals for this session? Between nutrition and exercise, I am hoping to shed eight pounds of fat and locate some of my misplaced muscle. :D
  • lindzgayle
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The heat and humidity are killer for sure! Even at 5 am...

My goal is to drop my BF less than 25%. Not sure if that's doable in 4 weeks, but I'm going to give it a try. Nutrition is my weak spot.