Pic of what I have lost in pounds

Options
_Jessica_
_Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
Thanks to a lovely person on here, they made me realize the reality of the amount of weight I have lost. As of current it is 69lbs... that is the equivilent to this lil guy!

92419_374695c38203972cbbec8580793d9d82.jpg

Replies

• sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's wild. Congrats on your weight loss. You no longer have to carry that scooter on your back.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    LOL this made me laugh! CONGRATS!
  • rocky282
    rocky282 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow thinking about it like that is crazy! I can't wait to loose a scooter :)
  • EvilDave14
    EvilDave14 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    OMG that's great. Well done.
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    LOL. That makes me remember when I was in my 20's and I had lost 90 lbs. When I was at a 50lb weight loss, I was at the store and tried to pick up a 50lb bag of dog food. Key word being... tried WOW!!!! But here I am trying to do it all over again. This time it's staying off FOR GOOD.

Congratulations on an Awesome Weight Loss. and I see you are almost at your ultimate goal. Keep it Up.
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thanks to a lovely person on here, they made me realize the reality of the amount of weight I have lost. As of current it is 69lbs... that is the equivilent to this lil guy!
    You might want to talk to your doctor about your diet. The Surgeon General recently concluded that eating scooters is bad for your health. Plus, it can't be good for your iron levels.

I'm not sayin'...I'm just sayin'...
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Amazing...good for you!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's an eye opener. Congrats on your loss.
  • MargieNgainesville
    Options
    Love it!.. What a great friend... Word pictures are amazing.. this one will stay with me.
    Congrats!
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    wow when you actually put it into perspective like that.......great for you!!!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Thats a good way to look at it. I was thinking about that the other day...Ive lost the weight of my 4 yr old, 2 yr old and 2/3 of my 1 yr old :)
  • Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    You might want to talk to your doctor about your diet. The Surgeon General recently concluded that eating scooters is bad for your health. Plus, it can't be good for your iron levels.

I'm not sayin'...I'm just sayin'...

Bahahahaha! :D Awesome job!
  • rockchick90
    Options
    WOW! well done! im looking forward to be able to post something like this in the near future!
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    That's so cool! Thanks for your great sense of humor! :)
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    congrats on losing a scooter worth lol.... i look at my mid sized dog and think wow i lost what she weighs..lol too bad my hubby says he dont notice yet... :-(
  • JS295
    JS295 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good bye scooter! Good for you!!
  • Flyingjester2k1
    Flyingjester2k1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lol it's good to have a visual reference, great job!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    congrats on losing a scooter worth lol.... i look at my mid sized dog and think wow i lost what she weighs..lol too bad my hubby says he dont notice yet... :-(
    He sees you every day, so is less likely to notice the gradual change. This is where before pictures come in handy. I am sure there is a very noticeable difference in how you look. Keep it up!

I love the scooter as a way to put the weight loss into perspective. Think about how many five pound bags of sugar you would carry to equal the weight you carried every day! For me it's about 6.
  • SJT75
    SJT75 Posts: 134
    Options
    That's amazing....Keep it up :)
  • BlueJeanBabyQueen
    Options
    wow that is crazy. good job on the weight loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!