Girls 5'0" and UNDER come here! \ (* ゜▽゜)ノ

Options

Replies

• calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    4'11" and went from 127 to 106 since January. Definitely a struggle last month to lose anything. Trying to get into the double digits, but we will see.
  • rachivie
    rachivie Posts: 11
    Options
    hi I'm 4'11 started mfp with 100 pounds to lose...i have lost 35. I would love all fellow shorties to add me =)
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    4'11" here!

My goal weight is 105-110. I've been 110 before and I still had my Puerto Rican butt and hips lol. I know it's not too low for me.
  • Oliversmummyx
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm also 5ft and would love to join ;)
    I've been aiming for 1200, but I think its to high so next week 1100, I often think I'd have a great little shape if I was 5.6 lol x
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    im 4ft 11 xx
  • rose_mortem
    rose_mortem Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    5'0 but my doctor says 4' 11.75" lol =P currently weigh 124, goal is to get back down to 100. feel free to add me! :)
    we're not small, we're fun sized! ;)
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 too. I too have a hard time telling people that my goal weight is around 100lbs. they think I'm crazy so then I have to explain the whole height thing to them. I was also wondering if since we are smaller it is ok to eat under the 1200 cals a day. So glad to meet everyone, feel free to add me :)

sw 178
    cw 147
    gw 100 - 105
  • BlueJeanBabyQueen
    Options
    wounderful! i love this topic. Im 5' even and i weight 188 pounds. I would be happy if i was 140. I need all the help i can get.
  • BlueJeanBabyQueen
    Options
    Add me as a friend please i need some. lol espcially ones that are around the same size height and size. TY
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    5ft, 122lbs, 31 years old here - started out at a whopping 220lbs! :)

I never minded being a shorty until I started trying to lose weight with a friend whose 5.10 and realised how many more bloody calories than me she was 'allowed' to have lol

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone~ 5 foot even, age 50 with a goal of somewhere in the 130s.

Forget the 1200 calorie or starve thing~ if I ate 1200 calories I would maintain~ which is what I had been doing for months and months and felt so frustrated.

I am doing WW and also do not eat the 29 Points I am allotted per day.

I am at about 800 to 900 calories per day, do not eat exercise calories back and am losing at a nice pace (for me) of about 1 pound per week.

Let me add that on my Wedding day 25 years ago at age 25, I weighed 118 pds, was a size 8 and everyone thought I looked anorexic.

Now that I am after menopause and take a few medications, I don't see me at 118 and I also don't want to wear the things I wanted to wear at age 25 either so the 130s is my goal~ for now.

Looking forward to checking in with all of you and good luck to all!
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 (Maybe 4'11 but I round up sometimes lol)...I want to lose around 70 pds to get to my goal of 100 pds.I dont think thats too low for our weight bracket... add me!

10132576.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foodsweight
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to show you all some support..growing up in a family of genetically short people. Mom 5', sister 4'11, and my sister and 3 nieces all on growth hormone in hopes of hitting 5' someday. I can see where you have a lot of issues with nothing being designed for you, but I wont say I understand. Also I have a very healthy triathlon client of mine that is 4'9 and 85 pounds so yea the goal weights are going to be way different. I always thought it was funny my sister would always round up to 5' whenever she was asked.

Keep kicking some azzz out there and don't worry about the ne sayers. Do what works for you! =0)

Sincerely the GIANT at 6'3 =0)
  • alzina
    alzina Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and my goal weight is around 115. I have never been super small. But I just want to feel comfortable in my body. Anybody feel free to add me.
  • ljbarna
    ljbarna Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 10" and would love an add. My goal is to hit 20% body fat--I"m at approx 26% or so right now I think--maybe a bit less. I set my calories at 1200 right now, but I was told by a trainer that for me 1050-1150 would be good. I'm thinking of going back to that. I eat my exercise calories if I'm hungry, but I don't if I'm not.

Good luck everyone!
  • nullibicity
    nullibicity Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hurrah! i have been waiting for such an empathic thread. i also measure in at around 5'-(1") but i have always found it difficult to eat healthy. when i joined MFP, i logged my food as i consumed it "normally" for a week and discovered that i ate an average of 2700 kCals/day, so their suggestion of eating 1200 a day really did NOT work out for me. i struggled with their suggestion for months.

then i tried to maintain an average of 1500...

then 1800...but in vain

right now, i'm trying really hard to maintain an average of 2000 kCals/day by eating icecream fewer times a day and taking smaller portions of everything. i have an extremely fast metabolism/great genes but it's the mental daemon that's preventing me from losing weight and exchanging fat for some more muscle. it would be great to know more people so we can keep each other on track. cheers!
  • graceea
    graceea Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! Help! I'm 4'10" and weigh ... 150 lbs! =( It's the biggest I've ever been and it sucks!

I've always been on the plus side but have managed to lose weight here and there but with diet pills! It's a route I would prefer not to take again! Hoping to do it the right way!

I am also a new mommy. Well, she's 1 now so I REALLY can't use that as an excuse for my weight! My last weigh-in before I gave birth was 155 and am stuck at 150!

Any suggestions (sample of your diet plan/day)?!
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too. I am kinda new MFP...I guess I signed up last year but never did really do anything about it until 2 weeks ago. FOr many years, I've been telling people I am 4'11" but have accepted it just recently that I am really 4'10". I am 40 yrs old and currently between 112.6 - 114 lbs. The website I visited before listed that for someone my height the ideal weight is between 81 -99 lbs. I talked to a friend of mine and said that's not a healthy weight. I'd like to give myself 3 month and see if I can go down to 100 -105 lbs. Does anyone think that is doable? Any suggestions or recommendations? Currently, I am doing Step and Sculpting class at my local gym and doing Ripped in 30 by JM twice (or 3x) a week. I just started yesterday on tracking my calories...taking in 1200.
    Any suggestions, comments is very helpful and greatly appreciated especially if I can achieved this goal in 3 months.

Good luck everyone :smile:
  • ratsyroo
    ratsyroo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi! :smile: I wanna be a part of this group too! I am 5'0 and currently 156 lbs (6 lbs lost so far)--32 year old mom of 4! My calorie goal has been set at 1200 since that's as low as MFP wants me to go, but I go under almost everyday and am still losing about 1-1.8 lb a week. If I eat the full amount I don't see the scales move much! This is the first time that I've felt this motivated to stick to my 'dieting' because if I didn't see huge amounts lost right away, I'd give up. But the support here at MFP has helped hugely to keep me motivated...slowly but surely, right?
    Glad to see other "shorties" out there like me, trying to lose weight and be more healthy! Good luck, everyone! :happy:
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently weigh 102. I am allowed a whopping 1730 or so to eat but I can't eat so much sometimes. I really hate it when people say I'm eating too little...seriously..try being this small.