Dessert Hummus

Options
2»

Replies

• CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Black bean brownies are brilliant, so I am sure chocolate hummus is delish!
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »
    ponycyndi wrote: »
    I only eat hummus with chips or veggies. I have no idea what to eat with this.

I think that is one of the things that kept tubs from getting finished at my house. A salty pita chip with chocolate mint cookie flavored hummus is kind of an odd flavor. Even baby carrots just wasn't quite right. One of my kids would get a tablespoon of it and nibble at it. But the initial excitement died off pretty quickly.

Stacy's Pita Chips has at least one sweet flavor -- I think it's cinnamon sugar (I haven't tried them). I've also seen people use apple slices to eat it.

Those cinnamon sugar pita chips are the bomb!

I'm honestly a little afraid to try them! I already love pita chips and cinnamon sugar is one of my favorite combinations. I can easily imagine liking them enough to eat a whole bag. I'll probably try them when I'm with my family and I can share the bag with a bunch of people.

I may or may not view the entire bag as one serving :lol:
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I would spread hummus dessert on Weet-Bix. Eyeing orange ginger, vanilla bean and Snicker doodle flavours. Yum!!

Maybe garbanzo meringues or the creamy center to a vegan macaron. Yes!!

• nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    The vanilla is my favorite, but the brownie batter is awesome too. Snickerdoodle comes in 3rd — but all are delicioussgs9vc79rqi5.jpeg
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    The vanilla is my favorite, but the brownie batter is awesome too. Snickerdoodle comes in 3rd — but all are delicioussgs9vc79rqi5.jpeg

Appreciate your confirmation. :smiley:
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Where do you buy this brand of hummus?
  • alcomer
    alcomer Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ponycyndi wrote: »
    I only eat hummus with chips or veggies. I have no idea what to eat with this.

Apples, graham crackers, pretzels, vanilla wafers....lots of options. :)
  • alcomer
    alcomer Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    kballsocc wrote: »
    Where are people buying these hummus's. I checked my wegmans app and it I didn't see anything but regular hummus there

Publix, Harris Teeter, Aldi....
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    This is a path down which I know it's best I just never even set a foot. Danger lurks for sure. The sound of it is making my mouth water, I can't imagine what I'd do with gluten free pita and the hummus in front of me.
  • EHollander89
    EHollander89 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I finally saw a dark chocolate dessert hummus at my grocery store! So tasty!
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    We use apple slices, but other fruit--pineapple, melon--works well, too.