Same here!
  • gracesonb
    gracesonb Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    yes please i work as a boxing coach and aerobics instructor and massage therapist
  • jessietheskuzz
    jessietheskuzz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me pls! Anyone and everyone!
  • JC_Reborn
    JC_Reborn Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends! Feel free to add me!
  • AbeiIIe
    AbeiIIe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add (:
  • Emily_Carys
    Emily_Carys Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to drop about 80lbs and would love to have friends along for the ride for motivation/accountability.
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Always looking for active fun friends
  • bailey2208
    bailey2208 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'd love to have some motivating friends here on MFP. I've lost just over 120 lbs in the last 14 months thanks to MFP, adopting a low carb eating style, and exercise.
  • ayresome75
    ayresome75 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • cwms7312
    cwms7312 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add as a friend
  • Shaggy_T
    Shaggy_T Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Having friends is nice, having motivated friends who acutally encourage and talk is Awesome! Add me!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Down nearly 50 pounds after really changing my mindset and getting motivated. Come join in on the loss and gain a friend!
  • 125134r
    125134r Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI!
  • an111111
    an111111 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just back from my walk with the mammy , trying to get back on track and super excited our irish summer has arrived even if it will only last for 2 weeks ;) gotta make the most of it so please add me as looking to get some motivation from others thanks x
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm Ben, 35, from Montreal, Canada. My newsfeed recently became empty because a few of my old MFPeeps left or stopped logging. So, I'm looking for new friends along my journey :) Here are a few facts about me:

- I've been on here forever (1850+ active streak), so you can be sure I won't leave next week.
    - I'm a home worker, which means I'm active on here during the day, rarely in the evening. I'm a translator, and my mother tongue is French, but English is fine, usually :smiley:
    - I have three kids: 9M, 7F and 2F.
    - I'm into weights, cardio/running, soccer and crossfit. And yes, I do those four every week. It's all about variety B)

Add me :)

fitness-motivation-gym-inspiration-quote-saying-meme-workout-tone-and-tighten-waiting-for-a-sign.jpg
  • nringland
    nringland Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My friends list is pretty empty so I could use some new friends to make my activity feed more interesting. Feel free to add me.