Looking for Support Buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• christinaagar
    christinaagar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in too! I'm 56 year old mother of two teenage girls and run my own dog training, boarding and walking business. Unfortunately the walking alone does not seem to be enough to shift the inches off my stomach and hips. I know my eating was not unhealthy most of the time but think it's the portion sizes were too big. Measuring most things and seeing what the calorie content is, really helps me to focus on what passes my lips. Although I am weighing myself every now and then I am happier measuring myself, as for me that is what really counts - have I lost inches? As we all know weight fluctuates, especially as I have started using weights for upper body strengthening.
  • amandainmd
    amandainmd Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Me too! I work out daily with 80 Day obsession and am trying to track consistently. Grad school and middle age / perimenopause have put me up about 25 lbs.
  • exigo2017
    exigo2017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    So do i feel free to add me
  • nlalamin04
    nlalamin04 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I’m in! Looking for support
  • SindyLouWho2
    SindyLouWho2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    YES!! I need support buddies too
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me
  • hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am on daily (nearing 500 days) and looking for people that want to do more that just hit the “like” button. Have a few commited friends but could always use more. Would like to get to know more people that are on a similar journey and offer support to them. Have been gaining/ loose the same few pounds since the beginning of the year and am loosing my motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • Han_Han
    Han_Han Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I log daily (1200 calories) and post regularly. I have another 60-80lbs to go- down 103lbs so far. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • vincema01
    vincema01 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone.
  • msklprice
    msklprice Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me as well! Just got back into this again a week ago. Lost a bunch of weight years ago then gained it back and... well here I am! Feel free to add me.
  • hbrmom81
    hbrmom81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in! How do you add people??
  • christinaagar
    christinaagar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Arrrrrr! Been on a weekend conference, so been sat down for most of 2 days and although tried to eat well succumbed to a few cookies and had a number of deep fried snacks. Feel like a complete blob now, I think it's more the lack of exercise that is making me feel that way and no necessarily the food as I am normally pretty active during the day so to sit still for such a length of time is really hard.