Good Start!!!

Options
So i decided to weigh myself this morning, and WOW!!! i have lost 5 LBS!!! :happy:
My hubby and i started eating healthy Wednesday and today is Saturday, and the
only exercise i have gotten is at work, so cutting out the crappy food is all we have
done!! :happy: OOOOK is everyone sitting down?? My hubby has lost 10 LBS!!! :happy:
:happy: WOW WOW WOWEEE!!! this is AMAZING!!! :happy: my hubby was a very big
cola drinker, at least a 12pk per day, along with sweet tea, and my hubby cannot
exercise at all cuz of medical problems with mobility, so this is just solely cutting out
the crappy food and drink we put into our mouths!!! WOW :happy: :happy: :happy:
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY, HAPPY HAPPY JOY!!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Congrats to you both for starting to eat healthy - it's amazing what great things eating healthy can do for your body, mind and confidence!!
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Love the Happy Happy Joy Joy song....makes me smile. Also love that you are seeing the benefit to healthy eating. I really am noticing that I feel better when I eat right. I ate bad last night, I planned for it, I thought it would be no big deal since I had the calories. But I woke up at 4 am with a splitting headache. Coincidence? Maybe....buuuuut probably not.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!