Just over 100lbs to loose

Options
Hi I have just over 100lbs to loose, anyone else in the same boat? Even if not could do with a few more friends.
Laura

Replies

• Johnda85
    Johnda85 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I would like to lose about 140, its going to be a long journey
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I have about 90 or so to lose! Would love some buddies to do this with :)
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I have 2 lose about 100 pounds as well! Lets do this journey together! Feel free 2 add me 4 support and motivation!
  • pac122464
    pac122464 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Right there with you all!
  • lenhill04
    lenhill04 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I had 103 pounds to lose when I started in October. I'm down 65 pounds, but still working towards my goal. Feel free to add me; I log daily and have open diary.
  • Seabee_74
    Seabee_74 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I did have, I've lost about 65 have about 35 to go... You do it like everyone else, 1 lb at a time... You got this.. Feel free to add me if you'd like !!
  • chubbymama2013
    chubbymama2013 Posts: 13 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Same boat I have 100 to go to had lost 60 but have started to rapidly gain I’m at 16 lens gain so far really needing motivation Right now hoping I can get the motivation I need .please feel free to add me anyone who is working towards their goals and need motivation as well
  • Krissylynn423
    Krissylynn423 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I had 100+ to lose and down 36. You can do it! Feel free to add me
  • kroe4
    kroe4 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I started with 147 to loose, down 50lbs as of today! Feel free to add me!
  • barmichelleb
    barmichelleb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have around 80 to lose to get to my first target, how are you all doing it? are you watching what you eat??
  • NotMe72
    NotMe72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose about 80-100 lbs, I'm just having a tough time doing it. How are you trying to do it?
  • chayrinb30
    chayrinb30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I have abput 140 pounds to lose! Im jist overwhelmed with how! Anxiety kicks my butt! I was thinking about the keto diet, what dp u guus think?
  • djsatterwhite
    djsatterwhite Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have about 115 to lose. Please add me and we can help support and motivate each other.
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I had myself a nice long break from dieting and paid the price by gaining most of the 44 pounds I had lost. Counting calories has worked well for me. I'm allowing myself at least 1,200/day. 1,500 at most. Everyone feel free to add me! :)
  • whatsizbucket
    whatsizbucket Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am 120 away from goal. Go ahead and friend request me, and I'll add you!
  • lauralea1999
    lauralea1999 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I have 100 pounds to lose. In the past few weeks, I've lost 7 pounds Only 93 to go! Please feel free to add me :)
  • Itstimeyo
    Itstimeyo Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    It’s hard for me to admit it but I’m there too. I weighed myself to start this a few days ago and nearly cried. I avoid looking at myself in the mirror... it’s too real. I keep saying I need to lose 50 pounds but my “healthy weight” should be closer to -100. I truly would be happy with -50 ... I have not been in the “healthy weight” for most of my adult life.

So 51yo... and should lose 90 but aiming for 50.

• Zoemacleod5907
    Zoemacleod5907 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 70 to lose. It's daunting but exciting at the same time.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll smash it! :)
  • damionruns
    damionruns Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i have abut 100 lbs to lose as well!