Hi, I'm new!

Options
Spent a year slowly allowing 15 lbs to creep up on me... I just joined a few days ago, and I already love the site. I am hoping this will motivate me to get back to the gym more and running more.

Replies

• Bluejay789
    Bluejay789 Posts: 176
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great website! Everyone will cheer you. Feel free to add me as a friend my user name is Bluejay789 but my name is Claire
  • ssnichole987
    ssnichole987 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It is so easy to let it sneak up on you! Good luck with you goals. MFP is a great tool for finding that extra motivation you need. Add me if you'd like.
  • childofares
    childofares Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too! I just got a new membership to my local Y and as much as it costs, (I'm poor so it was a huge sacrifice) I'm going to go until my arms and legs fall off! It also helps that they have babysitting and my son LOVES playing with the other kids there. He now yells "Y, Y fwends! Go now" whenever we get in the car.
  • BekJ
    BekJ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
    I'm only new myself... But I love it here...
    Feel free to add me...
  • packerfan1
    packerfan1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!
  • myachinass
    Options
    Hi! I just started my mfp again, after being mia (and slowly getting Wider) for the last year. So now I'm back to stick with it. I hope you enjoy all the tools this site has--I recommend it to any of my friends if they even mention a diet. And also mention it to trainers at the gym I go to, so they can refer clients. It's so great for someone like me who likes to list and plan and SEE progress. Anyway, if you'd like to add me, my name is Erin and my username is myachinass. Good luck!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    hi liz and welcome. the support here is great. just take it one day at a time. u will see results
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!