‘Off’ days

Options
paigecaster
paigecaster Posts: 3 Member
Hi I’m just wondering does anyone have days where they just can’t get into the gym at all? Normally I can put my head phones in drown out life get the job done and go but today I just couldn’t concentrate I don’t know if it’s because I over indulged on the bank holiday weekend or not I just had no motivation and couldn’t get in the ‘zone’ has anyone else had days like this?

Replies

• no1racefan1
    no1racefan1 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Every day of my life.
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Everyone has days like that, totally normal! Just keep going and the motivation will come back :) remind yourself why you're making these changes and visualise the end result!
  • cblack8
    cblack8 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have days like that all the time and especially after taking a break from working out. Usually if I can force myself though one workout the next day I can get into it more. It's like my body remembers how good it feels after I work out from the day before.
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    I generally only have problems getting into a gym workout on days ending in a 'y'
  • beccapax
    beccapax Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I do, and I find it often has to do with how my hormones are doing on that day.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I don't go to the gym, I get my exercise through normal day activity. It sounds to me like you're exercising to make up for overindulging, if so, no wonder if you're reluctant to go.