How do you lose weight in your face

Options
I've lost a few pounds in the past year but my face seems to be gaining weight.

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    you need to continue to lose weight overall; probably more than you think.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options

Does it seem swollen and puffy? or has it just not kept pace with the rest of your body?

Hydration can impact your facial appearance, as can certain inflammatory diseases. It might be worth seeing a doctor.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Depends on genetics too unfortunately.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Chew a pack of gum at a time. Jk weight loss is linear. Gotta just lose it in general!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

Sounds odd. You can't be gaining weight in just your face, unless you have some sort of medical issues/swelling/inflammation?
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    This is just me and not guaranteed to be true for you, but I was good 25 pounds into a ~65 pound loss before the change in my face was significant. For a lot of people, myself included, the "love handles" seem to be the last thig to go. Again, no guarantees, but this is not uncommon.
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    My face is usually the first place I lose weight, but my belly and thighs hang on tight to that fat!
  • ladybug4233
    ladybug4233 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have lost thirty and my face was one of the first places I lost it. Unfortunately we can’t spot reduce.