HI! Forgot to do intro: Single Mommy looking for other singl

Options
Working my tail off to live a better life with my kiddo. Would love to meet other single moms with lots of pounds to lose with their babes as motivation :)

Replies

• Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Single mom here too. No child support either. So every penny is my own sweat and tears
  • kadoodle76
    kadoodle76 Posts: 234
    Options
    Single mom of a tween boy here. Also no child support, not a deadbeat tho, he is terminally ill and cant work.
  • grantsmom08
    grantsmom08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am the same, no support which I think works for me...I don't have to deal with that other side of the things :)
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom too. No child support for a long time. Ex has been unemployed for two years. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I am the same, no support which I think works for me...I don't have to deal with that other side of the things :)

Lol my thoughts exactly. He didnt want anything to do with his son. So why force money out of him to try and let him get a big head thinking he needs to be involved in another way. I was engaged to him but learned ALOT when he cheated... multiple times.... after he broke our engagement knowing I was pregnant. I gave him a year to decide to be involved, never happened
  • childofares
    childofares Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm a single Mom with a 2 1/2 year old! I do get support and I'm very thankful even if it only pays for a week of daycare cause that's a week I don't have to come up with! It's great though because he does pay support but never contacts us and lives out of state so that stress is eliminated!
  • melo78
    melo78 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, it's great to find people in the same situation and support eachother. The working out is what I find to be the hardest to fit in. Feel free to add me. Good luck to all of you! :)