Good look! We can do it! :smiley:
  • MJsStory
    MJsStory Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Down 16 and 96 to go
  • Stephnp
    Stephnp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    150 to lose. It seems so overwhelming! I was considering the gastric sleeve procedure, but I’m trying to watch what I eat (1200 calories high protein low carb). I’m just a couple days in and I’m still trying to figure out meals, etc.. I figure even if I had surgery I’d have to do the same thing so it’s time to start paying attention to nutrition.
  • featherandpaw
    featherandpaw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have just under 140, I'm with ya!!
  • Han_Han
    Han_Han Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started with 160+ to lose. Last August I was 337lbs and have lost 103lbs so far. I don't have a set goal but probably between 60-80lbs to go. I log daily and am always up for a chat. Anyone please feel free to add me :)
  • baacissej
    baacissej Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have 86 pounds to lose, and I'll still be classed as overweight! I'll probably lose more after that but I'm focusing on 86 for now. I've not long joined but I'm very motivated and I'll be logging on daily and tracking my weight weekly. Feel free to add :)
  • baacissej
    baacissej Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    chayrinb30 wrote: »
    Hello!
    I have abput 140 pounds to lose! Im jist overwhelmed with how! Anxiety kicks my butt! I was thinking about the keto diet, what dp u guus think?

I'm not on keto but I've done it in the past. Sometimes think of going back to it. I have a few friends who have done keto and are still doing it and they've seen amazing results. If you love cheese, cream, meat and eggs etc then it's a good 'diet' to be on! You do see results so it might be worth trying it for a month and seeing if it's for you? It's just trial and error with which diet works best :)
  • Ldmarcher07
    Ldmarcher07 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am in the same boat. Need to lose about 100-105 pounds. It’s going to be hard but we have to do it for better health.
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I had about 80 pounds to lose when I started this time around (End of March) and now have around 45 to lose to meet my goal. Best of luck to you! Feel free to add me if you want some extra support :)