Saturday Mini Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Does my 4 sets of 30 second jumping jacks count? LOL!! Just joking.... I am going to do the 200 today!
    Thanks for posting!!
  • slybaby
    slybaby Posts: 125
    Options
    I'm in too...update later!
  • ljgeiss
    ljgeiss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site,.... love you post a mini-challenge, do you post one every saturday? I do all my workouts M-F because my gym is near where I work. I've been trying to do one extra workout on the weekend to lose these extra 4 pounds that won't seem to go away but weekends are so busy. Hopefully your mini-challenge will help change that. At the very least, the mini-challenge will get me doing some sort of exercise on the weekend besides housework. Today's challenge - 200 jumping jacks - done. Yeah!!!!
  • arlingtonangel
    arlingtonangel Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Im in. Gonna try 4 reps of 50 instead of 8 reps of 25 :)
  • motherof2wins
    motherof2wins Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm always up for a challenge.
  • tinalb28
    tinalb28 Posts: 22
    Options
    going to challenge myself right now!
  • zukekitty
    zukekitty Posts: 185
    Options
    Im in. Gonna try 4 reps of 50 instead of 8 reps of 25 :)

Go for it. I did the same thing and I did it! A week ago 25 at once was extremely hard. And it would have taken me all day.
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    i will certainly give it a shot!! Great idea!
  • crummywatertowr
    crummywatertowr Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just did it by breaking it into 4 groups of fifty while watching Up In The Air
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Done. I just leaped them out all at once. It does get easier as I does these more often.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    annnnnd done. :)
  • olpbabe
    olpbabe Posts: 89
    Options
    Whew! My husband was smart and did them earlier in the day...I waited until after we ran our c25k w4d2. My calves were killing me! Broke them up into various sets of 50 and 40 and 30. Calves are still screaming at me, but I got them done!
  • slybaby
    slybaby Posts: 125
    Options
    Done!
  • thomurefamily
    Options
    Done!!!
    Broken them up into sets of 50 but that got harder as I progressed... however I did all of them and that is all that counts!