Favorite Home Workout DVDs

Options
What are some of your favorite home workout dvds?

Replies

• fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    anything by Billy Blanks
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    i have some Gold's Gym arm workouts that i really like...did Jm 30DS..that was a good start and Walk away the pounds are nice too.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I really like Turbo Fire.
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    30day shred
  • HisBeloved65
    Options
    Leslie Sansone's walk at home videos. I do it every night. I now can complete mile 1 and mile 2 without a break. Love being able to do in the privacy of my living room. Leslie is positive, encouraging and has a gentle strength.
  • Britlatalladi
    Options
    Cindy Crawford Shape Your Body workout. It's several years old but you WILL BE SO SORE, it's a phenominal workout, plus it's aerobic so your heart rate is up too. But you will work legs, arms, butt, abs, the whole nine. All you need is pillow, a chair, some light hand weights, and lots of water to drink! You could probably get it online at amazon for next to nothing now. And it has GREAT music! :)
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels and even Banish Fat and No More Trouble Zones

Turbofire

P90X
  • corbansmom
    Options
    Turbo Jam and old school Firm workouts with the FannyLifter
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    P90X
    10 Minute Solution *this is how i do my pilates!!
    Slim in 6

also - if you go to YouTube, you can type in 'Pilates workouts' or something and there are tons of FREE workouts on there! Sometimes I'll just make workout playlists :) They are usually a bout 10 minutes each, so do three of them and there is a good free 30 minute workout!
  • shinay1
    shinay1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like Hip Hop Abs, Very fun and it works
  • edunk2008
    Options
    OHHHHH!!!!! I sware by and adore up and down my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred!!!! She is so motivational and really challenges you to work your tush off!!!! She explains things sooo well and has modified or advanced moves shown at the same time!! When you are done...takes about 20 minutes and all you need are small hand weights and a mat...you feel the burn in the best way!!!!!! GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY SHREDDING!!!
  • LPC020409
    LPC020409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    anything by Billy Blanks

I love Billy Blanks DVDs. I just bought Turbo Jam (it's really old but it was only $20) off of Craigslist and I love that too.
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Anything by Beachbody! I've completed a round of P90X and am in the middle of Turbo FIre. I've also done a few Inanity workouts with a friend. With all of those programs you get several DVD's so you get to do something different everyday! Plus the instructors are super motivating and help you make the most out of your workouts.
  • spoiledwife12
    spoiledwife12 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Anything by Cathe Friedrich and Turbo Fire!!!
  • drsteph01
    Options
    Ten-minute trainer by Team Beachbody and 30-day Shred are good. When I was first getting started, I also enjoyed many of the free short workouts on the SparkPeople website. Great for anyone who has been inactive for a long time.
  • cbond74
    cbond74 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am doing Turbo Fire now but I've also done Brazil Butt lift, Slim in 6, 10 minute trainer, and the ab workouts from P90x and Insanity! All by Beachbody. I love them all!