When?

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    bi4t8xn9kvow.jpeg
    When did “Mom Jeans” become cute? And why?

Is there a pic of this?

Something along the lines of these. The girls at the college here wear these all the time. Just overall shapeless jeans that I remember my mom wearing in the 80’s. Or ones that have no taper at all and are just big from hips to ankles.

The third pair there looks like someone on MFP trying to wear their jeans just a little longer when they have gone down several sizes. haha

Full disclosure though I'd wear the middle pair.

I've seen these too. And this sort of thing: n4zfy45tm7md.jpg
    xj5my6gcdhme.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    The crotch area is baggy on each pair, maybe they are hiding something lol.

they would be good to smuggle a bottle of liquor into a football game.

security guards are reluctant to pat down the groin area.

curious...... where might I purchase a pair of these mom jeans?

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    bi4t8xn9kvow.jpeg
    When did “Mom Jeans” become cute? And why?

Is there a pic of this?

Something along the lines of these. The girls at the college here wear these all the time. Just overall shapeless jeans that I remember my mom wearing in the 80’s. Or ones that have no taper at all and are just big from hips to ankles.

The third pair there looks like someone on MFP trying to wear their jeans just a little longer when they have gone down several sizes. haha

Full disclosure though I'd wear the middle pair.

I've seen these too. And this sort of thing: n4zfy45tm7md.jpg
    xj5my6gcdhme.jpg

I’ve seen the middle pair worn A LOT lately as well as the light denim you showed. And like anything if you can work it then work but most in fact can not, then next thing I’m in the store trying to buy jeans and I can’t find anything that doesn’t look like my mom just donated her old clothes.

Since I was becoming a teenager in the 80s and in high school/college in the 90s, I remember all of our actual moms wearing them and some of my peers with the stonewashed denim (I quit that in 5th grade with purple Jordache) and I just wanna run from these!

• SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    When did finding matching socks become such a difficult thing to do?

Since the invention of the washing machine, cause washing machines eat socks, but just one at a time.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    When did people become so obsessed with taking pictures of themselves?
  • No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    When did it become normal to drink the breast milk of cows?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    When did all this weight creep back on me? :sad:
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    When did parents get doped into thinking select sports are going to get their kids a full ride in college?

omg this! One of the parents was driving his son four hours every day to train then finally moved. I guess this kid could walk on water. I felt bad for him.

(unless you are a female soccer goalie.... i know a few who got full rides)

It's annoying to tell disillusioned parents that no your kid is not gonna be the next great boxing champion making hundreds of millions of dollars, I can't even get him to tie his shoes everyday without yelling at him to do it.....same kid that missed a tournament because he missed weight because he drank an entire 32 oz Gatorade and a bag of chips minutes before he stepped on the scale.....he's not a bad kid, just hold off on enshrining him in the hall of fame just yet.....
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Why is Gamora?
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Why is Gamora?

standing-ovation.gif
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options