Hey Ya'll!

Options
My name is Brogan Pursley and I've been engaged for a month and a half. Well, I finally found a calorie counter that I like! I am trying to lose weight for not only myself, but for my fiance. I used to run cross country and I weighed 145 pounds, and I was HOT!! Now, I weigh almost 190 pounds and I'm just not happy with myself.
My fiance is a Marine and is training in Quantico, Virginia to become a 2nd Leuitenant in the Marine Corps. I haven't seen or heard from him in a week and two days, but hopefully I'll be able to talk to him in three weeks! So, my plan is to lose a good bit of weight by August 16 when I go see him graduate from Officer Candidate School. I want to totally blow him away :-)
Now, don't get me wrong...my fiance thinks I am the most gorgeous woman in the world, but I want to feel like it. You know? I want him to be able to show me off to his friends and stuff. Anyways, I am trying really hard to work out everyday atleast once and eat a set amount of calories. Pray for me!

Replies

• MarineLover08
    MarineLover08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Brogan Pursley and I've been engaged for a month and a half. Well, I finally found a calorie counter that I like! I am trying to lose weight for not only myself, but for my fiance. I used to run cross country and I weighed 145 pounds, and I was HOT!! Now, I weigh almost 190 pounds and I'm just not happy with myself.
    My fiance is a Marine and is training in Quantico, Virginia to become a 2nd Leuitenant in the Marine Corps. I haven't seen or heard from him in a week and two days, but hopefully I'll be able to talk to him in three weeks! So, my plan is to lose a good bit of weight by August 16 when I go see him graduate from Officer Candidate School. I want to totally blow him away :-)
    Now, don't get me wrong...my fiance thinks I am the most gorgeous woman in the world, but I want to feel like it. You know? I want him to be able to show me off to his friends and stuff. Anyways, I am trying really hard to work out everyday atleast once and eat a set amount of calories. Pray for me!
  • Trollbear
    Trollbear Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Show him you can commit to yourself like he does, and blow his mind!
  • Lynnara
    Lynnara Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wel ome to MFP! You can do this, sounds like you have great motivation!