Down 64lbs...a lot more to go.w/ pics

Options
Ok, in highschool i weighed 145lbs. Married my husband in 2007 got 'comfortable' and gained 40lbs. =185lbs. Well, i got pregnant in March 2009 and got preclamsia. When i gave birth in december of '09 i'd gained 74lbs =259lbs. I didnt really take full body pics at the time bc i was disgusted with myself. Prior to joining MFP i had gone up and down w/ my weight tryin to lose. I lost approximately 48lb. Since joined MFP i've lost 16 more lbs ,i joined MFP on June 20th,2011. I still have a long way to go but just wanted to post a few pics of my progress so far.....

Apr. 2010
IMG_4945.jpg

Dec. 2010
027.jpg

Feb. 2011
myrtlebeachfeb2011087.jpg

Apr. 2011
064.jpg

Aug. 2011
IMG_4944.jpg

Replies

• MGiardini71884
    MGiardini71884 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! Keep it up!! You look great!
  • TMilhon1621
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! You look great!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Looking good chick!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!
  • edward1973
    Options
    you look fantastic - i love hearing these stories - makes the hard work worth it.

You must be so proud of yourself!!
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :) Keep up the great work!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely great. .. . . Love the blond on you by the way. . Keep up the good work.
  • SlenderSuze
    SlenderSuze Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you, Hottie. Love your hair!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    you look great :) Keep up the good work! and your baby girl is ADORABLE!!!! :)
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I can def see a difference between the first and last photos. I can also tell that you're more confident with the way you look (nice clothes and hair) which probably makes you feel even better. I know when I was at my highest weight I didn't take as much pride in myself with doing my hair and makeup and I always wore t-shirts.

Keep it up; you're doing great!!!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Wow girl, you look good. Keep up the hard work.
  • 23wife
    23wife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I love your blonde hair too! =)
  • blackrat150
    Options
    Well done, That's fantastic. You must feel so different!. I've lost 77lb so far in six months and have another 17lb to go!
    Add me as a friend?
  • mimi2kk
    mimi2kk Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Looking great and I love your new hair style!
  • Cara2Me
    Cara2Me Posts: 60
    Options
    Excellent job! You're a wonderful role model for your beautiful daughter... Keep up the good work.
  • xxjacqueline
    xxjacqueline Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your daughter is so cute!
  • Seraph1120
    Seraph1120 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for you, you look great! We all know it's a constant struggle, so keep up whatever you're doing. This site and the great people on it are a huge motivation! Kudos to you for your hard work and determination! =D
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! It's so hard to find time for yourself when you have little ones! Congrats on making YOU a priority too!!! You look awesome & keep it up! :)
  • JenniferLgsdn
    Options
    Wow!!! I love that last photo, you are looking hot! lol... by the way, love the shirt, where did you get it. :)
  • anita1939
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! You are beautiful, you look happy, hubby looks happy and the baby is beyond adorable. My best to you and God bless your little family
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!