Have anyone tried this?

Options
So I been using the with Calorie counting I eat somewhere between 1700 and under. So far it’s been really good. Haven’t had. Any shakes and I’m full of Energy. I’m using this to help lose weight

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    No. What are the ingredients? I expect large amounts of caffeine, to make you "full of energy."

It's not going to help you lose weight unless the extra energy makes you move more.

The calorie deficit of 1700 calories per day is what is making you lose weight.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    How is it supposed to help you lose weight?
  • conker6g9holla
    conker6g9holla Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Started using this Supplement to help with weight loss trying to lose weight about 40 to 50 pounds and maintain it. Been a week so let’s see how it goes
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Do let us know.
  • conker6g9holla
    conker6g9holla Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Here is the back
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    It doesn't actually say it will help burn body fat. If you pay attention to the label it doesn't say 12x calorieS burned. It says 12x calorie (singular) burned. So it seems to only promise burning 12 calories. The rest of the promise can be sidestepped with water weight loss not fat loss.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    NovusDies wrote: »
    It doesn't actually say it will help burn body fat. If you pay attention to the label it doesn't say 12x calorieS burned. It says 12x calorie (singular) burned. So it seems to only promise burning 12 calories. The rest of the promise can be sidestepped with water weight loss not fat loss.

I want to know what the asterisks say.
  • NovusDies
    Options
    Here is the back

Yep. Caffeine and a whole bunch of bull*kitten*. The caffeine is suppressing your appetite and giving you energy. You can do the same thing with black coffee, probably for cheaper.

QFT. I hadn't gotten to the back yet.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Here is the back

*Slimvance Patented Blend. Um no thanks, these fancy names all these companies put on these labels are red flags for me.

I stick to coffee/caffiene for my energy and calorie deficit and save my money.
  • NovusDies
    edited May 2018
    Options

"Results may vary" is no doubt one of them. Isn't that the most common disclaimer on these products?

• quiksylver296
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Here is the back

Yep. Caffeine and a whole bunch of bull*kitten*. The caffeine is suppressing your appetite and giving you energy. You can do the same thing with black coffee, probably for cheaper.

Niacin to make you feel a 'flush' and feel like it's actually doing something, and a fairly stiff dose of caffeine. The rest of that garbage is straight out of a Dr. Oz episode. Waste of money.

The general rule for "fat burners": If it works, it isn't legal; if it's legal, it doesn't work.

Quoted and bolded for truth and extra emphasis.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    So I been using the with Calorie counting I eat somewhere between 1700 and under. So far it’s been really good. Haven’t had. Any shakes and I’m full of Energy. I’m using this to help lose weight

Yeah, no
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

"Results may vary" is no doubt one of them. Isn't that the most common disclaimer on these products?

"In combination with diet and exercise" is the other
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    You'll lose weight in your wallet.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

"In combination with diet and exercise" is the other

Also 'Clinically tested'
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    12X more calorie burn? Do they really expect people to believe this? So I'll basically be able to lose 100 pounds in two months with my current intake?
  • NovusDies
    edited May 2018
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Also 'Clinically tested'

I love this one. It might have only been drop tested to see if the packaging breaks but it was "clinically tested".