August 2011-No late night/wise choice snacking

Options

Replies

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    It wasn't 100% deserved, so next time I'm in doubt, I'll lose the point:
    Me: 6 - LNS: 0

Lorna, you are doing great! Love your counter in pictures ;). Is this the challenge with hubby?

Leight, hope you scored last night :wink:.

How's everyone else doing?
  • leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Well, I'll leave it for you ladies to decide - currently I'm on ME: 9 LNS: 2

My fella decided to play golf yesterday and wasn't back until around 8pm and we got Dominoes Pizza Take-Out at around 9:30pm - I left half the pizza (had the rest for breakfast today) .... was 0000's over on my calorie intake for yesterday too ..............
  • LButterfly201
    Options
    me: 11
    LNS: 1
  • See_Jenn_Run
    Options
    This is the group I've been looking for! My cut-off time will be 7:45 and I start tonight. I'm even going to try doing it on vacation next week!

Thank you for posting about this; it is a huge downfall for me!
  • judyDFW
    judyDFW Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Hope it's okay if I join late. I'd been doing really well on this for a few weeks, but then last night I couldn't sleep and I went straight for the peanut butter and popcorn. Argh! I'm going to count it starting from yesterday. My cutoff will be 9 p.m. on weekdays and 10 p.m. on weekends.

LNS: 1
    Me: 0
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    LNS is a huge issue for me!! I'm in and my cut off time will be 9:30p :-)
  • See_Jenn_Run
    Options
    Me-0
    LNS-1

Went to the boyfriend's parents' for dinner last night and we didn't start eating until 7:45. How's that for a test on day one? :(
  • LButterfly201
    Options
    ME: 11

LNS: 2

bad times :( had the midnight munchies
  • shellee9tj
    Options
    Ugh not off to a good start so far.......

Me:0

Blah!!
  • shellee9tj
    Options
    Me-0
    LNS-1

Went to the boyfriend's parents' for dinner last night and we didn't start eating until 7:45. How's that for a test on day one? :(
    I failed miserably myself this weekend :(
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 10*
    LNS - 4

Had a weekend getaway with hubby and so one night lost a point, but OH so worth it. Yummy food and lots of walking.

Dew - Hubby didn't do challenge. Countdown was for beach this upcoming weekend. Now just giving myself 2 week goals to challenge myself.

Judy, Shell, Jenn - welcome. it's a trial and error kind of process. You can do it.
  • ASF68
    ASF68 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    LNS: 0
  • See_Jenn_Run
    Options
    Me-1
    LNS-1

Shellee, don't be so hard on yourself! Hope everyone is doing alright this fine Monday morning!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Did well last night, did... not so bad :wink: the night before, I almost deserve the 2 points, but considering what I said before, I'll give the snacks one point:

Me: 7 - LNS: 1

Jenn, Shellee, to your:
    I failed miserably myself this weekend :(
    this just shows that LNS *are* an issue. If it were easy and it we'd do all well every night, than why would we be here? :wink:
    Actually, Lorna put it excellent! Its "trial and error". You can and *will* do it!!! Just keep at it :flowerforyou:
  • LButterfly201
    Options
    Me: 13

• lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 11*
    LNS - 4
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 0 ~ LNS: 1
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 12*
    LNS - 4
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 8 - LNS: 2 - heh, lost 1 point in the middle of the night :ohwell:

Steph, welcome back, dear! :flowerforyou:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

Ive been on vacation all month so I'll be sure to jump in on the Sept challenge.

Glad to see you all are sticking with the challenge.

See you in Sept! :)