Question of the Day- Day 22!!!

Options
:heart: Question of the Day- Day 22!!!:heart:

How many days have you logged in?

**ME- Today marks 25 baby!!! WOOHOO! This is the LONGEST I have ever stuck with ANYTHING! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you, you're doing great! Today is 71 days for me! The longest I have ever done it too. We got this!!!
  • loopylinny
    Options
    Day 25 for me as well!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Today id day 172 for me. and I have lsot 78 pounds, so I would say for sure that it is working for me! I am comitted to this site (my family would say obssesed!), but it is the thing that keeps me accountable.
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    think i am at 380 or 390 days :) Being consitant and honest is the key!
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    Tomorrow marks day 70 for me, my longest yet!!

Happy 25th :)
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    When I first started this I had gotten up to around 150, then I got busy and missed a couple days : ( and of course lost the count, started over and I think I was around 80 days and then went on my camping vacation and couldn't get online so I lost my days again and since then I haven't been keeping track of it took it off my feeds because Id rather get the praise for my weight loss instead and I know I'm going to come back just about everyday unless I'm on vacation, but congrats to everyone for logging in Way to show your AWESOME commitment!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am also super proud of all of you!!! Your all doing great!!! WE GOT THIS!!
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    I think today is day 26 or 27 for me ... congrats on 25!!!!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    75 :)