Body By Vi Hype?

Options
What is so good about this program? Is anyone trying it? I have gotten so many event invites on facebook and emails regarding the program, yet no one will explain it to me they only refer me to the site.. looks like its a selling scheme, but I really would like info on it!

Replies

• arbragg
    arbragg Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    If it's any consolation, I know people that SELL it and are still totally vague. From what I gather, it's a weight loss shake plan that has less sugar than Slim-fast. Same as anything else, you're not eating real food, so you're not learning anything = weight returns once you stop. Plus, if you're spending money on a "system", you're likely taking better care of your body, exercising, consuming less calories... how could you *not* lose weight??

I just stay FAR FAR away. Plus, as a mom trying to teach my kids about eating real, organic food to keep their bodies functioning at the full potential.. what is guzzling a shake going to teach them??
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm not too sure what it's about either - I can't believe how vague people are when you ask them! I think if they can't be up front and just tell you about the product then that's a little fishy. I don't see why you have to attend a "secret' meeting to learn about something. I sold sex toys for over a year and wasn't half as secretive about my producst as Body by Vi!

That being said I completely aggree with smalltowngirl78 - you're not eating real food, so you're not learning anything = weight returns once you stop. Sure it may work while you are using the product but then what???? I've read reviews on line and on here where people have had friends do it, lose a lot of weight, only have to return once they stop! I also think with the amount of calories being consumed with they system how can their bodies not go into "starvation response"?

I have a couple of girls on my facebook that post statuses about how much weight they are losing using the shakes - but you know what - I've lost MORE just keeping track of what I'm eating and excersising - and I'm not eating as "clean" as some people. I'm going to do this for the REST OF MY LIFE, I don't think I could do shakes for that long (or don't know if anyone could for that matter) so I think it's more of a quick fix......and then what????
  • ChanMay
    ChanMay Posts: 39
    Options
    I used to sell Visalus. It is a meal replacement shake plan. It works however, now that I am eating healthy and watching my calories, I am getting the same results.
  • Kristy144
    Kristy144 Posts: 166
    Options
    Thanks for the information, I am definitely not interested in it. i can go to GNC and buy smoothies to enjoy as a snack or work out boost, I am not looking for a meal replacement! Great to know, thanks all!