Pagan/ Witch/ Wiccan Fitness Friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    pq3tpspq47hx.jpeg

Hi. I’m new to English. Could someone please explain what these words circled in red mean. Thank you in advance for any help you may offer.

Auto-correct gone wrong?? Anyway I'm not going to mess with someone who has no magical powers....where's the fun in that??
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

To those who ask why I said I didn’t say witches is because I didn’t. In my original post, the actual word ‘witches’ is not there. I pointed that out because the first comment, was obviously going for a joke. Trying to rhym the words based on their pronunciation and spelling; so I decided to return the joke with a reference from the movie Meal Girls.

There is a scene where candy grams are being given, and a student by the name Glenn Coco received a decent amount and the character handin our the candy gram said “Yo go, Glenn Coco”

And lastly to my disappearance, I’m at work. I do have a full time job and it’s literally not possible for me to pay attention to every notification to answer questions relating to the pagan/Wiccan/ or witchcraft topic.

Thank you to all the people who have indeed answered and helped those curious souls.

I know some bitc..... wait you said witches....nevermind

No, I didn’t say Witches. A little bit of a long shot, but you tried! Gold Star for you. You go Glen Coco! :)

Your post literally mentions witches. I don’t understand.

I figured that was just an unfortunate typo. I was more confused by who Glen Coco is.

No, I didn’t say Witches. A little bit of a long shot, but you tried! Gold Star for you. You go Glen Coco! :)

cee134 wrote: »
    What does it mean if I fall between Yule and Jmbolg?

LOL!

It's just the solstice/equinox, position of the sun at the time of year

Oh. So there's no other astrological significance like "You are... punctual" or whatever?
    The Chinese restaurant table mat calendar is more entertaining.

There is astrological significance in every solstice/equinox and even the moon phases but if I get into that I'm going to burned at the st...I mean...

The OP is probably not coming back. Go for it.

I'm still waiting to see if you stay on MFP as I've seen to many people on this site join and then disappear shortly thereafter. It's tearing me apart remembering all the friends I've made and then lost shortly thereafter because they just vanish.

Are you going to stick around OP?
  • PAFC84
    Options
    Hey everyone!

To those who ask why I said I didn’t say witches is because I didn’t. In my original post, the actual word ‘witches’ is not there. I pointed that out because the first comment, was obviously going for a joke. Trying to rhym the words based on their pronunciation and spelling; so I decided to return the joke with a reference from the movie Meal Girls.

There is a scene where candy grams are being given, and a student by the name Glenn Coco received a decent amount and the character handin our the candy gram said “Yo go, Glenn Coco”

And lastly to my disappearance, I’m at work. I do have a full time job and it’s literally not possible for me to pay attention to every notification to answer questions relating to the pagan/Wiccan/ or witchcraft topic.

Thank you to all the people who have indeed answered and helped those curious souls.

I figured that was just an unfortunate typo. I was more confused by who Glen Coco is.

LOL!

Oh. So there's no other astrological significance like "You are... punctual" or whatever?

There is astrological significance in every solstice/equinox and even the moon phases but if I get into that I'm going to burned at the st...I mean...

I'm still waiting to see if you stay on MFP as I've seen to many people on this site join and then disappear shortly thereafter. It's tearing me apart remembering all the friends I've made and then lost shortly thereafter because they just vanish.

Wait a second. If you're here who is posting in the puppy and kitten picture threads?
  • PAFC84
    Options
    Hey everyone!

LOL!

Like the farmer girl? Just ripping a makeup thread away from us like that. Heartless

I know. And I thought farmers had more integrity than that.
  • KinaraAmethyst
    KinaraAmethyst Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

LOL!

In the thread or on the app in general?
  • KinaraAmethyst
    Options
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    pq3tpspq47hx.jpeg

Hi. I’m new to English. Could someone please explain what these words circled in red mean. Thank you in advance for any help you may offer.

Auto-correct gone wrong?? Anyway I'm not going to mess with someone who has no magical powers....where's the fun in that??
    pq3tpspq47hx.jpeg

You’re proving me right. The PLURAL word for Witch (which this word is singular) is Witches.

My post doesn’t have Witches there. It has the singular term. Thanks
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

LOL!

Here. With us. Forever.
  • PAFC84
    Options
    pq3tpspq47hx.jpeg

pq3tpspq47hx.jpeg

You’re proving me right. The PLURAL word for Witch (which this word is singular) is Witches.

Witch-craft at its finest. Now if you'd have quoted the right person I'd have given you an applause.
  • KinaraAmethyst
    Options
    pq3tpspq47hx.jpeg

pq3tpspq47hx.jpeg

Witch-craft at its finest. Now if you'd have quoted the right person I'd have given you an applause.

My you’re bitter. Who hurt you? This post has gone to insanity...I was just looking for potential friends. Thanks for your time, enjoy your day.
  • PAFC84
    Options
    pq3tpspq47hx.jpeg

pq3tpspq47hx.jpeg

My you’re bitter. Who hurt you? This post has gone to insanity...I was just looking for potential friends. Thanks for your time, enjoy your day.

This is how I joke around. Although I do stick to the point that you haven't quoted the right person. I didn't say you used witch(es).
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    pq3tpspq47hx.jpeg

I would but I'm afraid this might happen.

raw

Yeah, yeah. You got better.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

LOL!

On that app. FYI - Chit chat is a silly place. So if you are looking for a certain type of friend it is easier to get more serious responses under other boards.
  • PAFC84
    Options
    Hey everyone!

LOL!

On that app. FYI - Chit chat is a silly place. So if you are looking for a certain type of friend it is easier to get more serious responses under other boards.

I feel like this is aimed at me and that's OK. Lol
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Do your spells/magic tricks have a particular focus or rule, like respect for the environment or anything similar? I am actually a Christian, so I don’t dive very deeply into those issues.