Breakfast

Options
I always eat cereals but I want to try something else for breakfast
What do you eat/drink in the morning ?

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I pretty much eat 2 scrambled eggs every day. Keeps me fuller longer, and helps me reach my protein goals.
  • looklikeaskeleton
    Options
    i like eating scrambled eggs or egg sandwiches. morning star farms meatless sausage patties are also really good.
    but ive been eating my homemade banana muffins a lot recently. there pretty good :) haha
  • Soccerstar19
    Options
    I normally eat oatmeal with fruit and maybe some yogurt for protein.
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    eggs and another source of protein with avocado--it gets me to lunch without cravings in-between.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    I always want to try something new but am a sucker for cereal! However, I like oatmeal with banana, or oatmeal bars! :) Occasionally I like scrambled egg whites with turkey bacon.
  • jcott28
    jcott28 Posts: 16
    Options
    Premiere Protein Shake

or

Chobani Greek Yogurt (some fruit flavor)

or

3 Scrambled Egg Whites (Turns out most of the stuff you don't want while dieting is in the yolks)

The shake fills me up more than the yogurt, but I tend to have an early morning snack every day anyway, like carrots/hummus, etc, so it works out.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I have two eggs almost every day and I do try to change it up some oatmeal and some type of fruit and drink a lot water before and after. I also some times ad protein shakes to my breakfast.
  • wysmom2000
    wysmom2000 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with cinnamon and blueberries, whole grain English muffin with PB & J, or a Chocolate Shakeology meal replacement shake. Usually a rotation of those three things.
  • debbiequack
    debbiequack Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Like a lot of these folks, I love oatmeal with a few nuts and raisins, but I also put a tiny bit of brown sugar and cinnamon in it. It's homemade and fairly caloric, tbh, but has tons of good stuff and holds me for a long time.

On weekends, I fix myself an eggwhite scramble with two eggwhites, a little bit of turkey or ham (as in deli thin), jalapeno, and spinach. I love this and have some whole grain bread with it.

:)
  • Heidi1987
    Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I aways have eggs, i love them! :love:
    Either have scrambled eggs or boiled egg with soldiers
    :flowerforyou:
  • Princessa1982
    Options
    I always start my day with Oatmeal! It revs up your metabolism! I would have half a cup of oatmeal (or a packet or plain 100% whole grain) Berries, half a banana and a glass of soy milk!
  • Princessa1982
    Options
    I always start my day with Oatmeal! It revs up your metabolism! I would have half a cup of oatmeal (or a packet or plain 100% whole grain) Berries, half a banana and a glass of soy milk!
  • Nolynoelia20
    Options
    I start my morning with coffee w/ Splenda (0 cals) & 2 tbsp of evaporated milk<<only 40 cals. I also eat an egg on a Thomas bagel thin<< only 180 cals. Bkft for only 220 cals.. Im full until lunch
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, cream of wheat. Im excited to try my new bagel thins I bought yesterday! Im going to make an egg, cheese and ham breakfast sandwich out of them. Mmmm....