30 Day Shred a Plateau Buster???

Options
Hey Y'all

I've hit a plateau which has frustrated me greatly after having lost 54 lbs since February. I realize I may need to switch up my workouts. I hate boot camp stuff, or at least I thought that way when I was 245lbs.

At 192 lbs, perhaps my body won't mind this butt kicking program?

Has anyone got any opinions on this as a way to bust through this hard time?

Replies

• lmbartley
    lmbartley Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you are talking about Jillian Michaels 30 day shred? If you are, that is a GREAT system. I'm about to do it again starting September. That workout works everything! I think that will bust you right through! Hope that helps!
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Sorry... yup I was referring to Jillian's 30 day shred. She scares me on the Biggest Loser... but I really need something that'll help me out of this and towards my goal!
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    ive even hit a plateau and her workouts are all ive done...going from 175/180 to 107lbs! and i started with the 30 day shred.
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    I am at the end of 30DS and If you start it, take measurements first. The scale probably wont move for the first half but you will definetly lose inches. It wasn't until about day 12 that the scale started going down again but stomach was flatter arms and legs leaner. I failed to take starting measurements. Good luck!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    It you start it September 1st, I'll do it with you! I am doing it now, plan to take a rest day on the 31st & then do it all over again! =) .... I've seen people get huge results from it. Some lose a lot of weight, some don't look a lot of weight but lose a lot of inches.... So far I'm on Day 11, and I've already lost 7.2lbs! =)