Round Three

Options
"Sometimes I feel like giving up, but then I remember I have a lot of *kitten* to prove wrong."

I stumbled upon that quote today, and it gave me a lot to think about. Sometimes, it's just easier to let everyone be "right" about me and define who I am. But where is the fun in that?

So, I'm back here for the third time, and more ready than ever to kick *kitten* and take names. I'm looking for some grade-a motivators, active folks, and friends looking for mutual motivation. Cheers to your journey! :)

Replies

• PatricioMarcusNovotony
    Options
    Never give up
  • audrawilliams76
    audrawilliams76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    "Sometimes I feel like giving up, but then I remember I have a lot of *kitten* to prove wrong."

I stumbled upon that quote today, and it gave me a lot to think about. Sometimes, it's just easier to let everyone be "right" about me and define who I am. But where is the fun in that?

So, I'm back here for the third time, and more ready than ever to kick *kitten* and take names. I'm looking for some grade-a motivators, active folks, and friends looking for mutual motivation. Cheers to your journey! :)

• audrawilliams76
    audrawilliams76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m new here but looking for the same. I’m 42 overweight but ready to change. I’m good this week. I was down 4 lbs. I just need to keep up this tracking. And exercising
  • Ceenah80
    Ceenah80 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

You got this! Looking forward to seeing you around.