Need Supportive Friends Please

2»

Replies

• hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    I am on here daily and would love to have more friends that are in the same boat as me. Could use more support to loose those last few stubborn pounds and I can encourage you in your journey. Feel free to add me!
  • countrychick_77
    countrychick_77 Posts: 11 Member
    I added you. :)
  • Modini1978
    Modini1978 Posts: 11 Member
    I restarted myself just over a month ago. I’m also looking for motivational friends. Please, add me :smile:
  • michelleh2018mfp
    michelleh2018mfp Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me! Best of luck on your fitness journey :)
  • billnielsen
    billnielsen Posts: 12 Member
    Please feel free to add me. I log in daily and enjoy giving and receiving help and encouragement!!!
  • countrychick_77
    I added you all! I'm so excited I've made it to my 5th. In the past, I've given up by the 2nd day. It seems so much more doable for me now. I'm happy to share this journey of support and motivation with you all! :)
  • nasimiyu
    nasimiyu Posts: 19 Member
    I’ve added you! I’ve got 100 lbs to lose this time around and could really use some support and motivation buddies.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    I’m here daily. You can add me too!
  • dajahshannon
    dajahshannon Posts: 16 Member
    I just got my head back in the game as well, I haven’t had motivation for months now so yesterday was day one on my new diet and fitness goals. I’ll definitely add you maybe we can motivate each other.
  • sexyjacky
    sexyjacky Posts: 40 Member
    I’m looking for the same things as you I’ve been on and off this app a few times I really wanna get healthy and lose weight and I’m also looking for support & keeping each other accountable so feel free to add me :-)
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Well done for getting started again :) Feel free to add me, I have an open diary and happy to help and motivate!
  • teknosprite
    teknosprite Posts: 50 Member
    I’m restarting as well. I sent you a friend request :)
  • zkhanman
    zkhanman Posts: 132 Member
    Restarting as well, my goal is 35 pounds down by October.
  • nagdha
    nagdha Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add me.Restarting my weight loss journey after being stuck in my preg wt for three years
  • waytoofat3
    waytoofat3 Posts: 278 Member
    Add me if you like.I'm on my second go here.Down 10lbs with 50 ish to go
  • baacissej
    baacissej Posts: 32 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me :) I have 86 pounds to lose so it's going to be a long road... Would love to have people to chat with, to help motivate and support each other!
  • contessakris
    contessakris Posts: 33 Member
    edited June 2018
    Hello all. Would love to find some new committed weight loss friends. My diary and everything is public, helps keep me accountable. I log in daily. I don’t exercise yet so don’t plan to see that in my log. Lol. Plus had knee surgery 2 weeks ago so I’m slow right now. Been back to low carb keto plan since April 23rd. Lost about 18 lbs so far. Feel free to add me, tell me what you’re doing to lose weight. Especially looking for low carb friends and those with more than a 100 to lose. ❤️
  • countrychick_77
    Hi everyone! I added you all. I had a bad day yesterday. I wanted to give up. I had my first binge since starting back, but I'm back to logging today. I'm not going to let one bad day stop me. I hope you all are having a great weekend! :)