SAY "NO" TO LATE NIGHT SNACKING -- JUNE 2018 CHALLENGE

Replies

• livingandlovinglife
    livingandlovinglife Posts: 361 Member
    Me: 1 :star:
    LNS: 0
  • candyz01
    candyz01 Posts: 15 Member
    I will be starting this tomorrow hope I can do this late night snacking/bingeing is my biggest demon
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Me: 2*

Streak: 2
  • nickssweetheart
    candyz01 wrote: »
    I will be starting this tomorrow hope I can do this late night snacking/bingeing is my biggest demon

I believe you can do it!
  • candyz01
    candyz01 Posts: 15 Member
    Thank you nickssweatheart for the support
  • fraukazi
    fraukazi Posts: 614 Member
    My day was all over the place as we had a bbq with friends, everyone chipped in with food so what I counted was certainly inacurate, but I think not underestimated. So that was good. I did have one rice waffle in the eve, but that's nothing compared to what I would have eaten a month ago, therefore, I'll make it a win for me

Me: 1*
    LNS: 1
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Me: 1
    LNS: 1*

I didn’t have a proper dinner, so ended up with a LNS of a single serving of pistachios ...realized after the fact how late it was, so counts on here.

Streak: 0
  • como_agua
    como_agua Posts: 213 Member
    me 1
    LNS 0 last night.

my husband and son had pizza and beer and i drank water only after dinner. SO tempting but feeling good is paramount!
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,927 Member
    Me: 2
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,107 Member
    ME 2
    LNS 0
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,926 Member
    LNS: 1

Streak 0
  • susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Me:1
    LNS:1*

Well, it was Saturday night....
  • ChristieShaker
    ChristieShaker Posts: 11 Member
    This sounds perfect for me too. Is there a way to get reminders to sign in and log in your score? I'm not the best at remembering to chime in.
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,927 Member
    This sounds perfect for me too. Is there a way to get reminders to sign in and log in your score? I'm not the best at remembering to chime in.

If there is a way to get a reminder, I am not aware of it. Sometimes I forget to check in too, but you can miss days and then log the results of several nights at one time. It doesn't matter. Whatever works for you.
  • Ardael
    Ardael Posts: 245 Member
    Me : 3
    LNS : 1
    0 days since last incident
  • nickssweetheart
    Me: 2
    LNS: 1*

<sigh>
  • fraukazi
    fraukazi Posts: 614 Member
    LNS: 2* (not the worst of snacks, but still out of habit)
  • nikki8412
    nikki8412 Posts: 108 Member
    Me - 2*
    LNS - 0
    Streak: 2 days
  • jintycos53
    jintycos53 Posts: 2 Member
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    Tired of self-sabotaging by munching after dinner? Upset that you double your in-calories at night? Then it's not just me . To get some help (or inspire us by your good example), please join us in this challenge.

You set what you feel is late night snacking. For example, if you have extra calories left for the day, you can have a snack if it's small. Others decide not to eat at a past a certain time. It's up to you.

We go by the formula:
    Me: "number indicating how many evenings you stuck to it"
    LNS: "number of times late night snacks won"

Example: Me: 2 - LNS: 0 indicates I won the first two nights.

Some people also add a * to the latest number. In the example, that would be
    Me: 2 - LNS: 1*
    if LNS won the 3rd night.

It's as simple as that. Or as complicated, as you will discover. Nevertheless, the persistence and good results of some of our "old" members (and some people keep coming back) show that the battle is worthwhile .

You will notice some people post streaks of how many days they are free of late night snacking. This is definitely not a requirement, but if you want to do it for motivation, it works well.

Welcome!

This is one i am going to join.....
    I though i was the only one who was plagued by the ' after dinner munchy monster'
  • jintycos53
    jintycos53 Posts: 2 Member
    This is one i am going to join.....
    I though i was the only one who was plagued by the ' after dinner munchy monster'