Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Joined on Wednesday Feb. 10!

Akamedian
Akamedian Posts: 16
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just joined MFP. I think it is a really great site and I am glad to have the support of everyone here!! My purpose for wanting to lose weight is just to be healthy! I'm also running a half-marathon on April 26. My current weight is 132 pds at 5'2. I'm hoping to get down to 115 or 120! I'm very much looking forward to this journey. I was 196 pds at my heaviest about 6 years ago and I know I've come a long way and I want to continue! Thanks!

Replies

• I just joined MFP. I think it is a really great site and I am glad to have the support of everyone here!! My purpose for wanting to lose weight is just to be healthy! I'm also running a half-marathon on April 26. My current weight is 132 pds at 5'2. I'm hoping to get down to 115 or 120! I'm very much looking forward to this journey. I was 196 pds at my heaviest about 6 years ago and I know I've come a long way and I want to continue! Thanks!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    You are at a hard weight to lose but don't give up there are a lot of others here at your weight so please post if you need encouragement!:flowerforyou: Welcome and glad you joined!:drinker: Good luck on your training!:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this website, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive and helpful, and everyone here is so nice. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement it means alot to me!!! I already love this website because of that and more! Thanks again to everyone!!! God Bless!!:smile:
  • Thanks!!
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Kudos to you! Health really is the focus and that's my goal as well! Good luck with your run! :glasses:
This discussion has been closed.