How did you get revenge?

Cutemesoon
Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
edited June 2018 in Fun and Games
Tell me your best stories of revenge. Revenge bodies included.

ktbx41ozwix7.jpg

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    the-best-revenge.jpg
  • NewChapterInMyLife
    NewChapterInMyLife Posts: 757 Member
    Just an eternal silence
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    ypvv1ay0bewd.png
  • Cutemesoon
    ypvv1ay0bewd.png

Ummmm....with the current climate of this country, let's not promote guns on this post.
  • Latucker21
    Latucker21 Posts: 126 Member
    No revenge - just living my best life and waiting for the s*** show that will eventually come once the his new wife figures him out.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Not exactly "revenge" but a guy dumped me for someone a little wilder "more fun" and much thinner. Turns out a little wilder meant addicted to meth. He realized this when she relapsed after marriage and birthing their twins. Then he quickly came crawling back to me and I said no way, man. That was fun. Years later, she's a scary beast who I see around town and he has a new wife who looks eerily like me raising the kids.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Not exactly "revenge" but a guy dumped me for someone a little wilder "more fun" and much thinner. Turns out a little wilder meant addicted to meth. He realized this when she relapsed after marriage and birthing their twins. Then he quickly came crawling back to me and I said no way, man. That was fun. Years later, she's a scary beast who I see around town and he has a new wife who looks eerily like me raising the kids.

omg I just snorted out my coffee
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    success
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I'm going to hazard a guess that nine times out of ten the person who wronged another has moved on and no longer cares so in my mind the best revenge is moving forward and leaving that in the past.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I'm going to hazard a guess that nine times out of ten the person who wronged another has moved on and no longer cares so in my mind the best revenge is moving forward and leaving that in the past.

getting over that initial hurt.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    MrSith wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »

getting over that initial hurt.

I can get over that almost instantly. Comes from having a frozen heart. I've had to be told a few times that someone is upset because I just cut them out of my life. That's why I think moving on is best cause if you were trying to get revenge on me I'd have absolutely no clue
  • Cutemesoon
    edited June 2018

Just WOW! The nerve of him to try to crawl back & have you help raise his kids! :anguished:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »

Just WOW! The nerve of him to try to crawl back & have you help raise his kids! :anguished:

Oh man it didn't get that involved...he just wrote me sad emails and wanted to hook up again. That would have been even crazier to me if he'd started in with needing help raising those babies. I actually hadn't thought of that 'til you mentioned it. I'm super set against ever having kids so that definitely would not have happened!
  • Cutemesoon

Oh man it didn't get that involved...he just wrote me sad emails and wanted to hook up again. That would have been even crazier to me if he'd started in with needing help raising those babies. I actually hadn't thought of that 'til you mentioned it. I'm super set against ever having kids so that definitely would not have happened!

We're twinsies on that issue!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    No revenge. And all of that what goes around comes around stuff. Nuh huh. I've never seen any of that either. I've only witnessed them actually going higher and higher, all the way to the top. I could wait for the cream of the crop to curdle but it's not going to happen in my lifetime. As far as the revenge body goes, they really don't give two hoots about that either. So my time is better spent on living in the moment without that sense of unfairness. One time, they did motion for me to turn in front of them in traffic and I held the line up until the light changed several times. I looked straight ahead without wincing until they finally, finally drove straight through the light. That really did give me a pinch.